Monitor not getting signal from GPU

...well, that depends. do you have a multimeter? are you afraid of firing up prime 95 and live tapping the 24 pin connector on the motherboard to monitor voltages?

You could verify that its putting out power not that it has enough to supply to the gpu

Parts List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yRvNHN

Here are my BIOS voltage readouts as well. Also no I don't have a multi-meter.
CPU Vcore Voltage: +0.992V
+12.00V: +12.196V
+5.00V: 5.112V
+3.30V: 3.367V

mutation666, true, but if the power supply is failing due to heat/load the voltage will usually drop.

By the way, LinuxForYou are you using any molex to pcie adapters, molex splitters?

Just a riser card for the GPU no adapters to speak of.

Tried pulling your mobo out and mounting the card directly into the mobo instead of the riser?

1 Like

No I will, but that will more than likely be later on the day (it's midnight my time.)

Edit: I'm going to hit the hay for tonight. Thanks for all of the help so far everyone feel free to keep the suggestions coming. Tomorrow I'll remove the motherboard and try the physical PCI-E slot itself. If it is in fact the riser card I might just get a new case the node 202 is great and all, but it's a pain to work in.

Gotcha, well goodnight. I'm betting on that riser card being the problem.

Riser might be not quite good enough for the power the Radeon 480 cards drew from the pcie slot, could def be the issue.