Modular, semi-modular, or non-modular?

Hey guys, I've got a question. Since tomorrow is payday and I plan on spending some money on a new power supply, I was wondering what you guys think would be best for a Micro-atx tower. The tower is a little bit cramped, so I was thinking of going modular, but semi-modular seems to look just as good. 

I was thinking between the CX430M or the Raidmax Hybrid 2. The CX430M is cheaper after a rebate but has less power and doesn't cost shipping, which the Raidmax has more power, but costs shipping.

If you have any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear it. I don't want to spend more than around $60. The PSU is being used to upgrade my system to fit in an Asus R9 270, AMD A10-5700, 8GB of RAM, a hard drive, and a small 80mm fan.

Let me know. 

Both link's you provided go to the same corsair PSU so i can't really make a comparison as there seems to be a range of the other PSU's i trust corsair so i would say go with corsair and go semi-modular you need what already is applied to the PSU so it shouldin't waste too much space hope this helps 

I don't trust Raidmax. I'd go with the Corsair, providing it has enough power for your needs.

i like semi modular because of course you will need the 24pin power.

Go with Semi Modular then fully modular, slightly cheaper and has the necessary connected straight to the PSU. Also, some non modular PSUs come with cables you do need (no extra, useless cables connected to it) 

The benefit of going from semi to full modular is that if you ever need to take out the Power supply you don't have to unplug anything. For instance, if you have to mail it back for repairs, RMA, etc. A lot of these new modular power supplies use the the same connectors so you could potentially upgrade your power supply in the future without having to re-route your cables. (do your research before hand though)

i have all non modular psu however i recommend semi modular for price and cord management    

Lol i made the mistake of getting a non-modular inside my mini ITX case and i had to do some meanass cable management just to get the side panel on but it works, I would recommend modular but if your trying to save a few bucks go with semi modular,