Modern Warfare 2. Whose getting it?

Hell yeah, that game was pretty much the best CoD ever made. Great campaign, and awesome MP. Just fun, I had a good 300 hours of fun on that game.

so good that they even used the audio from it, in COD 4 lol.

just beat it and...

LOL @ anyone who paid for this. and double LOL @ activision for releasing a game with a 6 hour campaign (on hard) and having the game end before the story does.

actually, that was one of the most retarded stories ive ever seen. i dont think god himself could make sense out of that.

ive seen a lot of posts good ones and bad ones
i cant decide

They are trying not to fully milk the cow, so they are planning a modern warfare 3 lol..

I havnt finished it yet...(dont really have time for more than 1hour a day)

I am goign to buy this game next week
=D
cant wait!!!!!

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/modernwarfare2titlen.jpg/ thats what i have to say about this crap game. I love photoshop

I find it so fucking hilarious
how the only people who are bashing it are butt hurt PC elitist who didnt even play the fucking game before judging it.

If your going to keep flaming this thread there is no need for you to even post here.

So please stop talking shit about a game you haven't even played it.
Every one who bought it and is playing fucking love it.

So stop QQ'ing over your Ded servers and move the fuck on

i would have to agree

ITT : BAWW NO DEDICATED SERVERS

shutup and enjoy the goddamn game

ITT:

_
BAWWWWWW STOP SAYIN ITS NOT A GUD GAYM

IT IS!

IT IS ADAM SESSLER SAID SO!

YOU JUST DONT APPRECIATE IT CUZ U DIDNT BUY IT!

I SAVED UP MY LUNCH MONEY FOR TWO MONTHS FOR THIS GAYM!

YOU GUISE JUST DONT NO GAYMS THATS ALL!

Yeah you're right my bad, xplay reviews are what i should base my spending on

I just finished SP, the story was pretty good and full of cool missions, but the ending was a bit "Hey lets steal more moeny from them and cut the story here and then sell a makarov dlc later!" - ending.

Yeah but the SP was never my issue, i just refuse to buy the game because of IWNET's insane host advantage, and the awful ping, AND that i usually prefer choosing which map i play...

mp is where its all at!

FFFFUUUUUU

Nice teams lol.. nah I knoiw theres a bug so it only shows 3 of the other teams players

you actually think the story is good... seriously

From what I'm getting out of it, you gotta kinda think of it like a Hollywood explosionfest. You're not getting Full Metal Jacket, you're getting Die Hard. At least that's how it was for me and the first one. This one seems like that x10.

With a Vengance...

hollywood explosionfests rarely have good stories, and even then they are usually presented better than this games. this falls more into the b rate hollywood action movie category. but i guess it keeps your interest.