Moderate Gaming PC? Help

Budget is $800.00 US. I need a PC, Keyboard, and Monitor. 

Here is what I have so far, please feel free to advise me on anything. I am not sure if what I have is efficient.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/147iQ

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For $116.00)

Motherboard: ASRock H77M Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($75.66 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($62.05 @ Newegg)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($65.58 @ Outlet PC)

Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 7850 1GB Video Card ($139.99 @ Newegg)

Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ NCIX US)

Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)

Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)

Monitor: Asus VS238H-P 23.0" Monitor ($137.99 @ NCIX US)

Keyboard: Cooler Master Storm Quick Fire Pro Wired Gaming Keyboard ($74.99 @ TigerDirect)

Total: $795.22

What kind of games are you going to play?

League of Legends, CS:GO, Skyrim, Bioschock, Farcry, Call Of Duty, Crysis. Lots of veriety X-X.

Ehh I wouldn't pick the K edition processor if you are using a motherboard that doesn't support overclocking. You can get thr Z77 chipset version for around $20 more i think. For the storage I would go Seagate there cheaper and despite what people will tell you WD has the same failure rate as a Seagate drive. 

Another thing, I would drop the expensive keyboard as you can get a cheap one now and just replace it later on. Put the money toward the mobo. 

I made this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/14eQz 

$802. (No keyboard) much better GPU.. 

I have a very similar build( Except mobo, gpu and monitor every other thing is the same). This is do very well for moderate gaing. And no problem in using H77 for k series if you cannot afford it. You could get z77 later. 
Bottom line : This will do away if you are for all the games you mentioned (in b/n moderate and higher graphics). I have only 7770 2 gig and I can tell you I run all these in 60 fps if not above and 45 fps at the least in ultra setting.(If neccesary I overclock my GPU).

Have fun building you rig.

(Also, get a 650 watt PSU unles you like to live on the edge and by edge I mean stupid.)
(The rig given by producer is good as well, but stick will G-Skill ram you have selected ) . 

Thanks for the advise ^^, I appreciate it. I had a feeling that motherboard was gonna hold me back, my gut was right! Any advise on SSDs? I keep hearing that I'll regret it if I don't get one.

Do I need a 650 watt psu? According to the website, the estimated watt usuage was below 400 watts.