Missing Partition :O

Wellll i had vista on my bros comp and decided to switch to xp since its not a fast computer and vista was eating it up. i had 2 partitions and decided to only wipe the one with the os on it cuz important stuff is on the other. each partition had 115gb each (my bro wanted it this way)

while booted to the xp disk it was already looking weird cuz it said one partition was completely empty (which it wasn't)

so i thought it was only a glitch and just continued to install xp on the partition with vista on it

now xp is installed,,, but the partition with the important stuff i was saving is "MISSING!" cant be found disk management or anywhere...now im stuck with half of a hard drive

help me find waldo...i mean the other partition....

laidt0rest wrote 5 minutes ago »

Wellll i had vista on my bros comp and decided to switch to xp since its not a fast computer and vista was eating it up. i had 2 partitions and decided to only wipe the one with the os on it cuz important stuff is on the other. each partition had 115gb each (my bro wanted it this way)

while booted to the xp disk it was already looking weird cuz it said one partition was completely empty (which it wasn't)

so i thought it was only a glitch and just continued to install xp on the partition with vista on it

now xp is installed,,, but the partition with the important stuff i was saving is "MISSING!" cant be found disk management or anywhere...now im stuck with half of a hard drive

help me find waldo...i mean the other partition....

download hirens boot cd 9.7 and burn it to a cd or dvd and boot,

use one of the harddrive tools and recover the partition

i'll give it a shot

laidt0rest wrote 45 seconds ago »

i'll give it a shot

dl this one

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2303790

8bitmix wrote 3 minutes ago »