Minecraft Server crashes, but unsure why?

So I moved my minecraft server off of my thinkpad I wasn’t using and to my mac pro. That 2520M is not going to handle how massive the world has gotten, and in my mac I have 64GB of ram, so throwing 10G isn’t that big a deal.

Problem is I have had a crash. But, I’m unsure why it crashed. I’d like to run it on the mac pro if I can help it though.

Heres the log.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// There are four lights!

Time: 9/11/19 2:39 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

com.google.gson.JsonParseException: java.io.EOFException: End of input at line 1 column 1 path $
	at zs.a(SourceFile:507)
	at zs.a(SourceFile:523)
	at xz.g(SourceFile:146)
	at uj.z(SourceFile:98)
	at uj.<init>(SourceFile:25)
	at uk.d(SourceFile:185)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:615)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: End of input at line 1 column 1 path $
	at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.nextNonWhitespace(JsonReader.java:1393)
	at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:549)
	at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.peek(JsonReader.java:425)
	at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:74)
	at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:61)
	at zs.a(SourceFile:505)
	... 7 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
	Minecraft Version: 1.14.4
	Minecraft Version ID: 1.14.4
	Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.2.11-1-MANJARO
	Java Version: 1.8.0_222, Oracle Corporation
	Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
	Memory: 8215315784 bytes (7834 MB) / 10049028096 bytes (9583 MB) up to 10049028096 bytes (9583 MB)
	CPUs: 8
	JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx10000M -Xms10000M
	Data Packs: 
	Is Modded: Unknown (can't tell)
	Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

I’m no java pro so I’m not comppletely sure whats wrong. I just got manjaro working and updated over night, and installed JRE8-OpenJDK. Is it the java package?

Thanks.

Sorry I can’t help but I love the Star Trek reference in the error log, never knew that was there.

Looks like a straight up random crash and it might be due to a miriad of things. If it’s no happening over and over again I wouldn’t worry about it that much.

Try running the latest stable Java metapackage, jdk 11. That’s what I use and it’s been very stable.

I would try to make a new server and copy only the world files.

Meant to update but the power went out from 5 tornados.

This is what I did. I’m not sure why it didn’t work, but it came out fine in the end.

is this the full log?

That was the whole thing.

I deleted everything but ops and world and its running fine now. 'Cept the power went out again.