Minecraft 2022

2 Likes

Crap, I’m sorry all.

I dropped the ball. I can make up excuses, but the fact of the matter is I’ve been not running at 100% so I put it off.

I can’t promise it’ll be there tomorrow, but I can promise I’ll put a good 3-4 hours of work into it.

14 Likes

@SgtAwesomesauce Thank you for at least some info :slight_smile: I can say at least from myself, some news is always better than silence.
I also as other people here might not be even in the run, but when I have time, I like playing around and helping other builders. So I’m glad it at least is in the works… :smiley:

P.S. If you need some help I’m sure at least few people could help (delegating and division of tasks makes them much more manageable)

4 Likes

I am currently working on it. Expect it to be a more simple setup this year; but I’m just excited to get a server up for yall.

8 Likes

Sweet!
PS. I’ve locked my self out of Discord so, I will be checking in here! LoL ( I was logged out of my PC, changed phones and can’t find the back-up code.)

Alright folks; server’s up.

Running 1.19.2

Dynmap: Minecraft Dynamic Map
server IP: minecraft.level1techs.com

Please keep in mind that while we do have a block logging system, we cannot guarantee the safety of your creations. As such, please make use of the GriefPrevention plugin to protect your builds. I will make myself available to adjust claim blocks for anyone who needs them, but please try to make these requests before you need them.

The dynmap is still rendering out, so please be patient there.

For your reference, this guide will help you get started with GriefPrevention:

Enjoy!

12 Likes

19.2 correct?

Oh snap Minecraft’s up

Yes, sorry. Should have clarified.

Oh nice, man I wish I had more free time and I’d join for once.

Someone should pin the [Official] Minecraft 2022 thread up there while you’re at it :kissing:

2 Likes

Praise Wendell Sarge! Saviour of the community!

Seriously tho, well done for taking the time bud

6 Likes

Its not that we expected there to be a minecraft server, not even that we hoped that there would be prizes. We just wanted to be Lvl1minecrafting because its what we do at this time of year, not because we can, but because we must.

6 Likes

to be real guys I’m gonna have my hands full with learning UE, I might get on when I’m watching stuff on jellyfin
but nothing huge

Only just spotted this, need our yearly online community fix

1 Like

Should this one be pinned… I’m too garbage at Minecraft to actually have a run but i stumbled in here thinking ‘wheres the minecraft server’

3 Likes

haha, me too
we all should play minecraft from time to time :wink:

1 Like

Im just seeing this! So happy!

@SgtAwesomesauce

How does one use the GriefPrevention plugin? Can someone link it? Or is it automatically incorporated in a server you join in and just use the chest and golden shovel as described in the video?

1 Like

It’s a server-side plugin. No client stuff needed.

4 Likes

@DaltonGrowley Can I get you to link to my reply with the server info in the OP?