Military / Utilitarian Cases in 2017

I currently use a Corsair Vengeance C70. This compliments my Asus Sabertooth x99 mobo very well, but it is an older case now.

I'm looking to do a custom water cooling loop and would like to utilize a single 360mm radiator. I have seen one mod where this was done in the top of the C70, but the ends of the rad were blocked as it's designed for 280mm rads at largest. If I had to stay with the C70 I would either have to mount the 360 in the top, or do a 280 in the top plus a 240 in the front. As this will be my first custom loop I don't want it to be more complicated than it has to be. I have entertained the idea of trying to mod the front panel to accept a 360 rad and ditch the 5.25 bays, but that's some real work.

Looking at other cases, there doesn't seem to be much that shares the military/utility aesthetic of the C70 as it's fallen out of fashion in favor of extreme minimalism. The EVGA DG-7 at CES caught my eye, but in reality it's just another minimal black case.

Is there any hope for me or will I need to live with my C70 (which I do love, it's just not super modern)?

Doesn't have to be THAT much work. I used a pair of 20x40mm L-profiles to put triple fan mounts in my Storm Trooper. Held in place by the thumb screws that normally held the removable drive cages.

I didn't pay attention to the distance between the fans, otherwise it would hold a 360mm just fine with plenty of room at the bottom for the connections.

You may have to go a bit further than than that depending on the exact insides of your case though. But it should be doable.

How is this for a utilitarian-military case?
All jokes aside Inwin has some really good cases in terms of utilitarian needs but it doesn't pack a lot of that ammobox look that made the c70 sooooooooo cool

(And yes I know this wasn't a "post a pic of your c70" thread)