Microboard B340VXC (First Korean 3440x1440)

Good Day,

Just received my Microboard B340VXC (3440x1440 IPS) from South Korea (Bought it off ebay from dream-seller).

Specs:
Anti-Glare
Display area : 820 (H) x 364 (V)
Pixel Pitch : 0.2325 x 0.2325
Resolution : 3440 x 1440
Panel : LGD - AH IPS
Panel size : 820mm X 364 mm
Contrast Ratio : 1000: 1
brightness : 300cd/m2
Response time : 5ms (GTG)
Size : 820mm x 384mm x 63mm
Weight : 9.8kg
Color representation : 1.07 billion Colors, (8bit A-Frc)
Liquid crystal surface : Anti Glare coating 3H
VESA mount : 100x100 support
Input Terminal : RGB / HDMI2.0 / HDMI1.4 / HDMI-MHL / DISPLAY PORT 1.2
Product Configuration : HDMI cable,Remote Control, manual (Korean), adapters, 220V power cord(Korean C Type), VESA 100x100
PIP / PBP
REMOTE CONTROL
BACK LIGHT ADJUST 0~100%
AUDIO SOURCE SELECT
LOW BLUE LIGHT
AMD FREE SYNC ON / OFF
FLICKER FREE
DISPLAY RATIO 1:1 / 4:3
RGB COLOR LEVEL ADJUST

Pics:

Pros:
Panel type is great.
Great build (Looks industrial)
Perfect Pixel no defects
Some minor bleed but very acceptable.
Frameless design (Black borders though).
Overclocks to 75hz
Freesync!

Cons:
Stand is very basic... tilt functions only.
Price with shipping $800. Needs to drop down a bit to compete against LG offerings.

So is that a 34" panel? If so the BLB pattern looks quite similar to the Acer/Asus 34" 3440x1440 displays so maybe the same panel is being used.

Regardless you gotta love the industrial look of the Microboard monitors.

It looks like it's the same panel.

I saw this screen on ebay today and couldn't help but wonder what was going on with the metal protrusion from the top of the screen in the 1st 2 images!

I've been waiting to see what offerings we might see from out Korean friends in the 3440x1440 format! I'm glad to see that it looks a lot more "normal" in @king4x4s photos! Not sure if the price is sufficiently low for me to consider buying one... I was thinking of one of these as a 2nd screen on top of my AMH A399U... Hmmm... It certainly looks very nice! :D

You see the rails? It's probably to adjust the height.

Except there's no height adjust...

Maybe those shots are from an earlier production run?

No matter in any case, it looks awesome in king4x4s shots! :)

The first two pics have a different "arm" then the last two, so it's either an early production run, or they sell two versions, one with adjunstable height and one with fixed height.

Hey, I noticed that it has a freesync toggle in the options but since Wendell didn't say anything about it in his vid I was left wondering about the freesync range or even if the option wasn't actually usable.

Doesn't OC either according to Wendell's review so unfortunately not a cheaper Freesync Predator and in that case quite pricey for a Korean monitor alternative.