Hi Tek Syndicate!
In general, what do you feel is the best solution to micro-stutter during gaming?
This is my setup...
- Intel Quadcore i7-2700K 3.5Ghz Unlocked - OC @ 4.6GHz
- Asus Maximus V Formula Mobo
- 32GB G.Skill Trident X Series @2133MHz
- 2 - 2GB EVGA GeForce GTX 660Ti FTW Signature (SLI)
- EVGA SuperNova 80 Plus Gold 1300w PSU
- Corsair H-100i CPU Liquid Cooler
- 120GB Corsair Neutron Series GTX SSD w/ Windows 7 Ulimate 64 bit OS
- 240GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD (games only)
- 27" Asus LED 1ms Monitor @ 60Hz
Of course, with BF4's recent release, I am experiencing more micro-stutter than I can remember in previous games. Maybe it's the new Nvidia drivers 331.65 and maybe it's just the game needing some patch-work.
But again, in general what are your thoughts on an overall best fix for micro stutter? Would you still maintain and SLI setup, or would you prefer a single GPU setup? If a single or SLI setup, what cards would you recommend?
Any other additional thoughts or remedies on the subject would be appreciated...
And I know G-sync will be on the table as a micro-stutter solution early next year, so we'll have to wait and see on that.