Micro-Stutter Solutions?

Hi Tek Syndicate!

In general, what do you feel is the best solution to micro-stutter during gaming?  

This is my setup...

• Intel Quadcore i7-2700K 3.5Ghz Unlocked - OC @ 4.6GHz
  • Asus Maximus V Formula Mobo
  • 32GB G.Skill Trident X Series @2133MHz
  • 2 - 2GB EVGA GeForce GTX 660Ti FTW Signature (SLI)
  • EVGA SuperNova 80 Plus Gold 1300w PSU
  • Corsair H-100i CPU Liquid Cooler
  • 120GB  Corsair Neutron Series GTX SSD w/ Windows 7 Ulimate 64 bit OS
  • 240GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD (games only)
  • 27" Asus LED 1ms Monitor @ 60Hz

Of course, with BF4's recent release, I am experiencing more micro-stutter than I can remember in previous games. Maybe it's the new Nvidia drivers 331.65 and maybe it's just the game needing some patch-work.  

But again, in general what are your thoughts on an overall best fix for micro stutter?  Would you still maintain and SLI setup, or would you prefer a single GPU setup?  If a single or SLI setup, what cards would you recommend?

Any other additional thoughts or remedies on the subject would be appreciated...

And I know G-sync will be on the table as a micro-stutter solution early next year, so we'll have to wait and see on that.

Thanks!!

can you use nvidia's vsync?

Yes, I currently run vsync to minimize the stutter, though I don't prefer it.  There is some performance loss with vsync.

High refresh rate monitors. The lags are 2x less long (I'm wondering if that pseudo-240Hz screen would make the 4x less long). I only know they are shorter because of logic, maybe my logic is flawed.

Otherwise, GPU created lags are basically unfixable. You will notice a 20ms frame lag even with GSync.

SLI usually has more stuttering, so maybe sell those 660Ti for a 780?

I heard that sometimes incorrect RAM timings can cause stuttering. Make sure you're timings are correct in your BOIS. Can't find out which exact modules of RAM you have? look on the side of the modules, it will say.