Micro ATX WC case

I'm looking into building a portable rig and would like to fully water cool it (CPU & GPU). Initially I had decided on a Mini-ITX Intel/Nvidia build in a BitFenix Prodigy. Did a little math, looked at some benchmarks, did more math, and decided I'd be better off with AMD. This lead me to Micro ATX, because AM3+ Mini-ITX isn't a thing, I guess, and I don't want to bottleneck the 290x with a FM2+ CPU. However I'm quite stumped on what case to pick.

Prodigy was perfect. Fit two 120x2 rads if you gutted all the insides, snugly, albeit. However, it doesn't support Micro ATX. I couldn't find any info on anybody fitting two 120x2 rads into a Prodigy M, leading me to believe you can't. Big fan of the Corsair Obsidian line; I even own a 900D, but I feel like the 350D isn't exactly small enough to be considered 'portable.' I'm not opposed to modding, but I'm not exactly an engineer.

Would appreciate some case recommendations. Thanks in advance. In the meantime I'll start lifting weights so I can lug my 900D around, just in case you guys don't pull through.

Case:
Fractal Design Arc Mini R2... Small, support 240 front and 360 roof rads, with two 2,5" drives mounted behind the mobo...

Case looks really really nice. Around the same size as the 350D, though.

Yup, but IMHO it's a bit more costumizable... You can effectively mount a 240 rad in the front, Mount the lower drive cage on the 120mm fan mount on the optical drive location and have another 240 on the roof as well...
I love Fractal's Arc series. They are so costumizable, it's not even funny.. .
Edit: AM3+ mATX is not a thing either... ITX Intel is the smallest option, powerful enough to not bottleneck a 290X...

Nothing like a Micro ATX with a push-pull 2x120mm Monsta and a push pull 3x120mm Monsta.... am I right or am I right?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128565

Micro ATX AMD3+ Motherboard.

If nobody has any ideas for a smaller, more portable, case then I'll probably just have to air cool. Going to be transporting up to 3 times a week.

Xigmatek Aquila

Not small at all, but it have handles and and is way easier to transport than most other mATX cases... The layout is a bit weird, but what the hell...

There isn't room for a second rad, is there?

I have an old 3570k laying around that is either fried or the motherboard is fried. Probably just going to get a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131878 and stick it into a Prodigy. If it doesn't work then I guess I'll just pony up the extra bucks for a new motherboard and I5 and go with the Intel build.

Well, the don't say it fits, but i see some holes there, on the spot of the 200 mil fan... I don't know really.