Mice help?

im choosing to buy a mouse and im not sure what to get im not really a mmo player but i like pretty much every other genre i play most games, but mainly shooters, i have a palm grip , and i want it to have enough buttons so i can map most controls to it for example in shooters you have grenades, special grenades, killstreaks (if u play cod) and equipment and stuff i would like a mouse with enough buttons for that, i was thinking like the G500 but apparently the scroll wheel sucks, i like the look of the razor naga 2014 edition but is that overkil for what i want to do?

G600

I wouln't consider the Naga overkill.  I'm actually planning on picking up the Logitech G600 fairly soon.  You can also use the other buttons to map macros to.  You can set them to automatically type your email/password or something else.  MMO mice also tend to be fairly large, so it would definitely be a good option for palm grippers.  There is also the Razer Naga Hex to consider.  It has less buttons than the other MMO mice.

i would consider the G600 but i dont like the idea of the third button on top , do u play just MMO's ?

Nah, I actually play a large variety of games.  I play RPG, RTS, FPS, RPS, racing, platformers, and occasionally indie titles.  I like the idea of having lots of buttons.  It would definitely help me with games such as BF3.  I can map all my gadgets, weapons, and actions to my mouse.  This helps with precision and quickness.  I'm sure this strategy can also be used with other games.  Oh and the G600 looks as though it would work well with my large hands.

Did you take a look at the Razer Naga Hex?  Thoughts on it?

alright , yeah i did looks good but it doesnt have the tilted scroll buttons which i really like and also a lot of reviews have said that it is a bit uncomfortable

i was thinking like the G500 but apparently the scroll wheel sucks

What? G500's wheel is perfectly fine, not to mention that it has hyperscroll. 

Although I don't really see why would you want to have tons of mappable buttons on your mouse when you have a keyboard for that. 

I can map all my gadgets, weapons, and actions to my mouse.  This helps with precision and quickness.

Not really. Your accuracy decreases when you press some side button on your mouse. Keyboard doesn't have this issue and I don't really see why you wouldn't want to use it. 

Don't tell me that you need to look at your keyboard to press 6 or any other button on it. 

no i dont but it would be easier to do it on the mouse, and when are you going to be pressing a side button when your trying to shoot someone 

do yuo have this mouse?

No, your accuracy does not decrease.  Not sure where you're getting this from.  If anything, it's more accurate and faster...especially if your dominant hand is controlling the mouse.  It feels more natural, and you don't have to worry about your left hand leaving WASD.  You maintain full control.

If you wanna use your keyboard, that's fine.  But I prefer side buttons on my mice.  It helps me.

[Edit]

Are you talking about your aiming accuracy?  lol, there's no need for you to be pressing side buttons while aiming.  You're not gonna be throwing a med pack down or pulling out your defibs while trying to shoot an enemy...

You don't need to leave WSAD to press most of the buttons that used for game controls.

For example, to press 4, 5, and 6 which are buttons for gadgets in most shooters, you just need to remove your index finger from D for a brief moment. You can still walk, sprint and jump during that. 

that is exactly right, what mouse do you use?

You don't need to leave WSAD to press most of the buttons that used for game controls.

you just need to remove your index finger from D for a brief moment.

Well, for example when I have to use push to talk while playing League of Legends, I map PTT to first thumb button because sacrificing one finger on the keyboard is even worse. And it makes me a little less accurate and distracts me a bit. 

Mapping stuff to mouse only makes sense when you have problems with using your keyboard for that. If you need to move your entire hand to press 6, that is the case. But otherwise I'd stick to default control scheme. 

I'm actually using a basic Microsoft mouse at the moment.  A friend of mine had a G400, and I fell in love with the two side buttons on it.  It made weapon switching so much easier for me.

what would you choosen the G700, G500 or razor naga 2104

I prefer wired mice, and I'm not particularly fond of the G500.  So, if I had to choose between those three, I'd probably go with the 2014 edition of the Naga.  Although, I much prefer the G600 at the moment.  I need to watch some reviews of the new Naga.

the G700 can be used as a wired mice and you can remove the battery from it also