Mic effect booths advice

i want to build audio booth i have noise home and the mic i have get allot noise around my home as i only have blue yeti and want to later on use a Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone, Cardioid

what does a booth free from noise help on i want to do voices vocals instruments?

what materials are best to use i got a mic arm on my desk and i got filter and foam ball for yeti?

Yep those are all effective methods for dampening sounds. The last one with a solid casing will cause problems in low frequencies, so I don’t advise it unless your background noise is very intense.
Personally I use room acoustics cause I like the sound, but it depends on what you’re going for. If you are trying to block out background sound this makes sense, but otherwise I’d say play around first and figure out where the problems in recording are - it might have too much echo, or not enough… I like to record everything as real as possible but my friends like to do everything in a studio!

i am in artic that have noisy fridge wine and toilet make watery noise speaker static and the spike of noise is like 3 percent of it i have not got accostic foam on the walls

Ok, here’s a possible solution:
On surfaces reflective of sound (or that have sound coming through them), lay some thick blankets to dampen not only sound penetration, but think of reflection - it’s like a game of invisible snooker.
If you can hear sound resonating from the edges of the space, lay blankets along the edge. Edges can accentuate sounds.
Then as you’ve planned already, that microphone isolation technique looks effective.
I think I’d like to come out and do this for L1T sometimes xD Would love to do this for them really. LOL

Blankets only treat HF, which is effective for intelligibility, but useless for mids and uncontrollable lows. Something like Owens Corning 703 or 705 with an air gap will treat that, but it takes tons of space when all you want is a whisper room.

4" foam should help; just make sure you use lots of it, and don’t use the 1" stuff. Get some 703 if you can.