Mechanical Keyboard Corner

The Keychron Q14 Pro is here!

Build quality feels nice and it is heavy AF. Its my first time to use a KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?) keycap profile instead of a more flatter (Tai Hao or Cherry?) one that Ducky seems to use a lot. I actually liked the white and grey more than the black but a lot of my stuff is already black so…

These are the included thingamajigs. The keycap puller feel inferior to my Ducky but the keyswitch puller while it looks flimsier, actually feels better to use.

The included USB-C to USB-C actually feels nice and comes with a signal filter and USB-C to USB-A adapter.

Typing feels immediately atrocious as my muscle memory tries its best to realign itself while I try to prevent myself from clawing my face off. This could be a very pricy mistake.

Im loving the 3 macrokeys above the keypad and beside the knob. Are they going for a Playstation button?

There is a dedicated switch for wired and wireless function. Lets hope it wont crap out once its low on battery or has a broken one.

Lets hope not :joy::rofl::sob:

Quirk: I accidentally pressed a key while the computer is off and it lit up and I dont know how to turn it off…

4 Likes