Match 4k screen running at 1080p with another 4k screen within windows?

Hey everyone

I bought two new LG 27ud58-b monitors today. I still have an old GTX 780 Ti that I’m going to replace when GPUs prices go down to sane levels. Until then, I can only run one monitor at 4k 60hz. I have the other set at 1080p 60hz for now.

My question was given this configuration, is it possible for me to line them up within Windows so my cursor isn’t all over the place?
I know about DSR within Nvidia Control Center, but that multiplies the native resolution (3840x2160), not the enabled resolution (1920x1080). Are there any hacks I can use to get it to work?

I’ve tried to find a solution for this as well. Unfortunately I’ve yet to see something so I’ll be keeping an eye here I guess.

I really wish the screen manager on Mint was available in windows, because, if I remember correctly, it can do that and more.

You can click and drag the boxes for your display. In this instance, the tops of my monitors line up. 2 is my 1080p display, 1 is my 4k. So if I move my mouse from the top of one screen to the other, it will match up, but not the bottom.

Exactly, I was wondering if there was a way to fake it so I could move the mouse from one screen to the other the whole height of the display rather than the top corner.

It is a mild issue, I will admit.

There is not; with windows.