Mastodon to Open for Metallica in Europe for 2 Mon

Damn I want to go, ill be in Europe during that time anyways don't know if ill be close to any of the places thier playing which sucks but whatever.

Ja das iz gud

dude mastodon deserves to be there...they ve got incredibly big.

metallica should be opening for mastodon... mastodon is technically superior.

lol, but it sucks because I really want to see mastodon thier playing at a venue here in Vancouver but you have to be 19 to go... it sucks all the good metal bands play there I also missed an Exodus concert there as well

HumorusPrawn wrote 10 minutes ago »

lol, but it sucks because I really want to see mastodon thier playing at a venue here in Vancouver but you have to be 19 to go... it sucks all the good metal bands play there I also missed an Exodus concert there as well

Fake ID.

HumorusPrawn wrote 5 hours ago »

That's how it is. If you can't legally consume huge amounts of alcohol, you can't go to concerts

I'm gonna see Metallica in october :D No idea who is opening for them tho...hope they will be some real metal.

Also, I got a Slayer DVD with Mastodon, CoB and Lamb of God opening for them....Mastodon rocked the place live, they don't seem to have much stage presence tho.

Pamplemousse wrote 1 hour ago »

I'm gonna see Metallica in october :D No idea who is opening for them tho...hope they will be some real metal.

Also, I got a Slayer DVD with Mastodon, CoB and Lamb of God opening for them....Mastodon rocked the place live, they don't seem to have much stage presence tho.

Cool I saw Metallica back in December fucking awesome show, The Sword and Lamb of God opened, there was rumors of Megadeth touring with them so you might be in luck

i saw metallica a few months ago here in philadelphia, it was awesome.