Making a universal dislike button!

Do we know who’s bankrolling google to do this?

the people who pay for advertising apparently.
but wasnt it joe biden that said he will tell big tech to censor.

everyone thought he cant do that, its a violation of the first amendment… one word to google. and fuck your rights.?

It isn’t though. You are free to share your opinion, can start your own newspaper and run your own video service.
Just like McDonalds does not have to sell you anything, Google, Facebook, etc. don’t have to let you post anything.

1 Like

@MazeFrame
google doing it of its own volition, isnt a violation as its a private company.

google doing it at the behest of government or complying to government. is a first amendment violation, as government is dictating speech via google.

google is saying they are doing it to protect small content creators. and we know that aint true, so all your left with is either the advertisers or government.

Whilst technically feasible, the question I’d raise is how are you going to pay for hosting it?

Alright guys, I know I started this, but I thought we could be more responsible. Let’s not shit up poor OP’s development thread, okay?

my bad, i thought it was done now that youtube removed access to the api.
:slight_smile:

Oh, I’m not super up to date on the situation. Could be, but this is the development area, not off-topic. I’d like to hold it to a higher standard.

1 Like

Maybe rip the “YT-Dislike-Talk” out and put it into a separate thread?

1 Like

I’ll see if someone’s around to handle that. I’m a bit busy with work at the moment.

1 Like