Mainstreamness

Atticah wrote 7 hours ago »

luckily the bands i listen to

thrice / circa survive / the fall of troy

no one listens to them ,but

TFOT was on GH3 >:O stupid newbs think they know the band like the back of their wenis

Lol I listen to all of those. But it's like John said for me too. If they become big then start sucking, I won't listen to them, if they're good big and stay the same, then they're still good in my book. It's not that I don't necessarily like "Mainstream", It's just mainstream normally tends to fuck up good bands with money.

indeed, the wanting to "please" a greater audience and or the fact that they don't really feel the need to do all that much now that they're getting paid big time usually ends up with our favorite artists/bands losing real creativity.

there all fucking posers at that

if they want to listen to something well more power to them

but if they are going to be all hard core and shit and become fans from only listing to a few songs then hence they are posers.

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 13 hours ago »

but if they are going to be all hard core and shit and become fans from only listing to a few songs then hence they are posers.

so you and i both like

THE JONAS BROTHERS? OH SNAP!!!!!

Atticah wrote 4 hours ago »

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 13 hours ago »

so you and i both like

THE JONAS BROTHERS? OH SNAP!!!!!

jonas bros omg omg omg! lul a while back me and my friends thought about watching that jonas bro 3d movie thing for kicks. but in the end we decided to use the money for some coffee instead. too bad.. hehe

it was the same with bullet for my valentine, a hardly know band that started off with Trustkill records and with one number one and a radio interview thousand if little faggots started listing to em, dunno why it annoys me it just does.