Main Rig (in progress)

All black, elegant, like Corsair cases. fans by Nactua, water by whoever is the most trusted. 3 way CF water cooling... is that a thing?

So far this is EPIC!

Yes :D

So , case and cooling :

Case : Corsair 900D Reasoning : Spaaaaace , you can fit a house in there :p , and good for WC .

Fans : Noctua industial 120mm nf-f12's Reasoning : Noctua , and I'l inclue a way to power them all off of the psu.

Get 14 of these baby's ( or less , depending on the WC and your likes , but this fits the all black theme very well ) .

Watercooling :

GPU blocks : XSPC Razor R9 290X Reasoning : The only all black ones I see .

Rads : 480mm ( botom + top ) twice , 360mm ( front ) Reasoning : you don't need more cooling than that ;D

Pump : Alphacool VPP655 good pump , same as the D5 , there is no better .

CPU block Swiftech Apogee XL Nice and black

Res : Phobya Balancer 250 Not the best , I'l find another one later .

395,94 €

I'm not so good with WC , so if someone can give some input , that would be great :D

I'l match the metals later

Potential Issues/Incompatibilities

• Some Intel X79 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Ivy Bridge-E CPUs.

This is amazing, thank you for taking the time! 

5384 so far, that's very good.

I'l finish this tomorow morning , it's 10 o'clock belgian time :p

Yes, of course. thanks again!

Ok , so looking at your budjet , you might want to look as someone like SingularityComputers , and order from them .

If you feel capable , then by all means do it yourself , I was just thinking that for 8K you might want acrylic tubing + led's + very nice cable management .

BTW his email if you want a estimate of the pricing : [email protected] 

Wait for Haswell-e, the i7 5960x will have 8 cores w/ HT and you'll have DDR4 support.

Just if you're spend that much money on a PC I figure you might as well wait for both of those even though they'll be very expensive. (the i7 will probably be ~$1000, and DDR4 seems to cost about twice as much as DDR3)

Waiting is always a solution , but if he is here , I think he wants to build it :p

OP , if you can wait until xmass and build with the promotions that show up at that time + all the new cpu's .

But then aggain , the performance difference won't be that big , and you will have to spend more being an early adopter ( triple ram price , double mobo price , double cpu price ) .

If you want it now , then build it , if not ; then wait.

Patience is a good thing , but you don't have to wait ( you seem to have a good build that can keep you waiting those 3 months ) .

Thanks for the help, and great suggestions. I'll get on doing this build sooner than I thought.

I was thinking of just waiting for the new stuff, but I'll have to look at the differences in power and price fist. I do have 10k to spend, but if I cant spend 7/8k and get almost the same output, I'll be happier.

you could spend 5-6 k and get the same performance without watercooling.

When you think about it , gpu ~1600 cpu + mobo + ram ~1500 so you could go as low as 4K and get the same perf as 5-6-8k build.

You just wan't get the small perks like 1tb ssd's , 64 gb's of ram and watercooling.

It's all about the perks heh :) the only thing I care about is build quality and performance, with low temps and silence. I will be water cooling everything, seems like the best choice.

It's safe to say money is of little concern, but if there's a part that does the same thing and is as reliable as its more expensive counterpart, with the only difference being the price, I'll try and save some cash. but, if it really fits the build and color schemes, I'll spend the extra.

Thanks again guys, for the great ideas and help.

That's what I was thinking .

Silence is king , and watercooling is gonna give you the crown :p

I'l whip up the last parts and a final build tonight so if you want to buy you can , or at least you can go through and see if everything fits you .

And don't forget to sell you current build on the forums afterwards :p

Will do.

Whoops 1 week later ...

So you gonna wait for X99 ?

It looks amazing :D