The funny part is that people brought down netflix trying to watch luke cage.
their datacenter didn’t expect that kind of traffic.
Nope.
I’ve got no issue with the character itself, just the timing they decided to start doing a TV series for the character.
The show definitely did a good job with the music and popular culture references!
Method Man’s cameo was perfect aswell imo!
Even even after everything everyone said in response to you’re original post, this is still how you feel about it? If so, then you might want to re-evaluate your moral center as the one you currently have is a tad bit on the bigoted side. I don’t want to call you a racist, but dude… you sound like a racist.
Please chill everyone
I love marvel
Some of my favourite marvel characters are from ALL ethnicities / backgrounds
I would kill for a shang chi series… it would basically be bruce lee on steroids
…also, I get the feeling Iron Fist is going to suck
Noticing a correlation does not make one a bigot, or a racist.
Also, i don’t care for the character, not because of him being black, but because i’m not that heavy into comic characters these days. Also, from what i read about the character, he seems bit dull to me. And i don’t care much for the character. I prefer the likes of Spawn/Al Simmons.