LTT Server room fire

They make mostly silly jokes and most of the videos are just a waste of time to me. videos like this for example..
But I'm still subscribed because every once in a while there's a good review or so and for entertainments sake.
I mean for potheads it's great content..

i have a real dislike for ltt. They used to be great but now are nothing but either shills or poor actors.

However i did like the part where he shut everyone up about the fireproofing. People are so quick to talk shit before actually thinking.

2 Likes

ALso, he needs a dictionary to look up the difference between "fire retardant" and "fireproof". And someone should really give him a demonstration of what happens with a room full of carbon monoxide because of a slow lingering fire. I'd rather have an open fire to be honest. Also the fire escape for the top office floor literally goes over that room.

I can't imagine that it's compliant. It's insane to not have a master interrupt on the outside of such a room. His main switchbox is inside the room, encapsulated by fuel for a catalytic fire, he wouldn't ever be able to cut the power on his server in case of fire, because if he would open the door everyone would die with no escape route any more. And if he would not enter the room and leave the sprinklers to it, his electro would provide all the spark the pressurized superheated carbon monoxide and nitrogen chamber needs to pretty much do the same. Even in Canada there have to be rules against such arrangements.

1 Like

You're expecting the guy who ran a big business in a house to respect building codes. Not a very high standard.

1 Like

Guys, you're all going to love this. Go visit https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/

Now known as the_linus.

1 Like

This video is a good demonstration of why LTT videos continue to see low view counts even tho his subs are going up.

1 Like

/r/iamversmart

1 Like