Louqe Ghost S1 ITX Build: My Super Compact Ryzen 7 Water cooled Developer Workstation

I built this system a few months back, but I was waiting on a crowd funded case to arrive. I got a cheap NZXT from Microcenter as a temporary solution.

Full Blog Post with Details and Photos

Here are the quick specs (details in the above blog post) and some photos.

• 2x Samsung 970 Pro (Linix md/RAID 0)
  • 2x16GB (32GB) DDR4 3200
  • AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
  • Asus ROG Strix X470-I
  • Radeon RX550
  • Fractal Design S24 AIO Cooler

8 Likes

Was about to ask if that radiator is freely just laying there, but then I checked your blog showing picture of it being screwed there

It would be great if you could get that radiator off with just fingers, so its easy to peek inside if something goes wrong

Very nice, love that case.

1 Like

I mean, the nice thing about the Ghost case is I can pretty much get to everything from the sides. I doubt I’ll ever really need to take the radiator off, unless I’m actually fixing/replacing the radiator itself. I’m getting new screws in soon so I can bolt the top-hat down too, but yea, the radiator is screwed into the grill from underneath.

Thanks. I’m glad I backed it, even though it took forever to be produced. Hopefully the crow funding helps this company get going to they can produce more stuff (or if it doesn’t, I hope it inspires new designs from the other manufactures).

1 Like

I enjoyed reviewing your setup (and looking at some of your content). I specially liked the case and am probably going to order one, since I’m on the verge of building a development workstation almost like yours.

I have one question regarding the case though. Did you use all parts that came with the 89€ TopHat super-pack (as it is advertised on their website)? Since TopHat super-pack contains one larger extension that you have used for the cooler and two smaller extensions which I didn’t see in your setup (or perhaps I missed that part).

Thanks for sharing!

Did you use all parts that came with the 89€ TopHat super-pack

Nope. I have the other two and I had some ideas for the, but I ended up not using either.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Meanwhile I got the parts and assembled them. However the AIO was too large and I was afraid that pipes will break in long term so I removed it. I’m looking for a different AIO that has 90 degree folded tubes.