Lot For Sale

I will cover shipping for all of this stuff, as long as it's a fair deal for me. Payments through PayPal. I just really don't want to deal with eBay's bullshit.

Creative Labs SB0460 Sound Card; I have the drivers for it - make an offer

Gameboy Advance SP, with charger and Link Cable - $50 OBO

CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo - $20 OBO, still have original packaging 

Also if anyone would be interested in a Nintendo Wii with Homebrew already installed, let me know.

I might be interested in the cooler master.

Send me an email through the site contact form and we can discuss it further (:

I'm curious about the sound card. What did you use it for. I would be using it for gaming and listening to music, but from a quick google search it appears to be a music card? Also, do you have the original box. I'd be interested for $20 if you're interested let me know and we can discuss further through PMs.

Pm sent

Do have any gameboy games left? I sold mine and wish I never did. 

I'll consider buying if you pitch in some games. Depends on which games too. 

My brothers lost all of my games /:

Thats why I'm selling it haha

Perhaps you did not see my comment above asking about the sound card? If you did and did not like the offer then could you at least respond to it?

Sorry about that, but let me mull it over. I'm 16 and I literally just got my credit union account set up an hour ago, and I need to make a new PayPal etc. I will let you know soon. I'm just very busy right now.

Give me more information on the wii.  What's on it and what comes with it? How much?

Send me an email through the site contact form and I will get back to you ASAP.