Lost

Post your opinion.

ITS FUCKING HARD TO KEEP UP WITH!

Hard to keep up with because it's easily the worst show of all time.

IF there was one show I could call a failshow this would be it.

My favorite TV show. Not really hard to keep up with. Only downside to the show is waiting until 2010 until the final season.

i get lost in the show lost, which has lost a decent plot

...lost

How are they possibly keeping that show going?.

It's worse than Prison Break, they Break out of Prison, and it's still called Prison Break... these shows suck.

i thought lost was a good show through season 1 and by the end of season 2 i pretty much felt it should have been wrapping up.

Prison Break was good for the first 2 seasons then after that if you missed a episode yoiur FUCKED!

Lost was meh, then like every other show it dragged on and on and I stopped giving a fuck.

i love that show but its fun cus its like survival with sci-fi mixed in

so u get american tv shows in UK is there still like abc nbc and cbs networks there

so u get american tv shows in UK is there still like abc nbc and cbs networks there

It's on Sky One usually.

Just out of curiosity... how many of you read books?

honestly.... the only book i have read recently is Americans At Risk by Irwin Redlener

ocassionally but i havent read one in proubly a month except for school

I read books quite often. At the moment reading The Colour of Magic (Terry Pratchett), and was reading There and Back Again (Aka The Hobbit), before it, also thinking of buying a couple of Sherlock Holmes books.

im currently reading the riveting book, A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming.

I read quite a lot. Since I don't watch TV, I just read instead. Currently reading Brave New World...amazing book...if you liked 1984 I'm sure you'll enjoy it...although I'm pretty sure you've heard and probably read them both.

Next one I'm going to read is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...heard it's fantastic.

I read quite a lot. Since I don't watch TV, I just read instead. Currently reading Brave New World...amazing book...if you liked 1984 I'm sure you'll enjoy it...although I'm pretty sure you've heard and probably read them both.

Next one I'm going to read is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...heard it's fantastic.