Lost/inaccessable accounts

logged in from ...yeah...internet explorer....can't log in on firefox eventhough i deleted teh cookies.
will give it some time, if it stays broken i can log in and pm on the forum using internet explorer. who'd have thought...

/edit : can log in on firefucks again now. :)

3 Likes

I cannot log in through my mobile browser, I have deleted the cookies several times for both the forums and the site overall. It skips the login page and dumps me right back at the main forum page.

I am using an odd browser though, Naked Browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fevdev.nakedbrowser, I have yet to try reinstalling.

Any other solutions?

reset your password?

Can't even get to the login screen though? I will try it though.

yep. 5that's it exactly. contact wendell

try now

Because a lot of users here have access to sensitive systems at their respective workplaces. At least, that's the paranoid answer.

but that's no reason to hack TS, we don't have access to said stuff

Not directly, but personal information can be used to build a phishing attack, etc. (Paranoia, like I said.)

try clearing cookies? (ALL teksyndicate cookies)

@Commissar, Thank you, you legend, ACCOUNT IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay possible stupid question, where does one change their password? Or is this a contact Wendell moment.

needs to be changed in the drupal system of the old website.

1 Like

download ccleaner and go to options>cookies to see and delete all/specific cookies on your pc.

2 Likes

damn, really? i left my account logged in on this comp for 3 days -_- just reset cookies log back in nps, will message to change password later after the more pressing issues have been fixed.

I have ccleaner, in fact. Great little program. Didn't even occur to me that it could deal with specific cookies, but I did find FF's cookie list in the end.

Okay I got it I just had to.nuke all the browser info.

On mobile on Naked Browser nothing would get me.to the login page. Changed password, deleted cookies and nothing. Had to go to that app info and just wipe the browsers info.

Weird I can't log in at home. Even uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it

One thing that I noticed is that under your profile, you used to see the stats next to each heading. Like how many posts you had , how many replies and how many likes you got. Is now gone. I cleared browser cache and still can not see those stats.

However I have noticed that I got my original username and background color back this morning. Thank you for that!