Lost 140W charge brick for Macbook Pro M1 max

I have unfortunately lost my charge brick for my MacBook Pro 16 inch M1 Max (2021 model). I still have the MagSafe braided cable that terminates to USB C.

I have been to three Apple stores in Japan and none are available for purchase. Trying to order from Apple.com will give me eight weeks waiting time.

Are there any high quality third party bricks that would work?

I have unfortunately lost my charge brick for my MacBook Pro 16 inch M1 Max (2021 model). I have the MagSafe braided cable that terminates to USB C.

I have been to three Apple stores in Japan and none are available for purchase. Trying to order from Apple.com will give me eight weeks waiting time.

Are there any high quality third party bricks that would work?
I am seeing this 100W one for example thats USB C

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Elecom-EC-YAC04WH-Outlet-Charger-Compatible/dp/B09G271Y8F/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=apple+140w+usb-c&qid=1654945700&sprefix=Apple+140W+%2Caps%2C175&sr=8-17

I am able to run the machine with the 20W iPad Pro charger if I leave it to charge overnight but for obvious reasons this is not ideal situation, anything intensive will slowly discharge the battery even when plugged in.

I am able to run the machine with the 20W iPad Pro charger if I leave it to charge overnight but for obvious reasons this is not ideal situation.

1 Like

Check if Belkin makes a Japanese version of the BOOST CHARGE Pro 4-Port GaN Charger 108W. Only going to deliver 96W but should be enough to run your MBP.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.