Looking to upgrade some parts

I am looking to treat myself for my upcoming 32nd b-day.

I shop on newegg as I have a store card with them so that is where I want to get my parts.

My current rig is:

CPU: Intel i7-4770k
CPU-Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper N520
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H
RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD Dual-X 7970 Boost (aka Ghz) 3GB
Sound card: Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Chassis: Corsair Graphite 600T
PSU: Corsair HX750 Gold
Monitor: Hanns-G HZ281 27.5" 1920x1200

Drives:
DVDRW
3 x SSD
2 x HDD
1 x External HDD

Keyboard: Coolermaster StormTrigger (CherryMX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus

I am looking to upgrade my GPU, Monitor and CPU cooler.

For resolution, I want 1440p High-refresh, low response time. IPS Prefer Matte display

GPU should be able to push games well on it. I play Escape From Tarkov, Battlebit, Ylands, Neverwinter, Elderscrolls Online, Black Desert Online, Star Citizen, S.T.A.L.K.E.R series and STALKER Online, and many other titles to give you an idea. I also dabble in Arma from time to time if I get the urge.

I feel like I probably should get a Noctua NH-D14 or NH-D15, which ever is compatible with AM4 as I want to eventually switch. But I am willing to consider a GOOD, RELIABLE AIO cooler. NOT a Corsair H100i as I already had one crap out on me.

I dont want to spend bookoos of cash if I dont have to so please try to keep the parts as close to MSRP as possible. I have been happy with AMD so far (since 2012) GPU wise. But, I suppose I am willing to give team green a try even though I DESTEST the GPP crap that is going on and some of their other business practices.

1 Like

for 1440P vega 56 or 64 will do nicely. ( good luck on MSRP on card though ) as far as coolers go i think the NH-D15 has a mounting bracket kit for AM4. for the monitor https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014591 looks like the sweet spot.

1 Like