Looking to find books like S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst

I haven't seen any that even come close on presentation, but perhaps someone can recommend another one?

Only the comes close is Bats of the Republic: An Illuminated Novel by Zachary Thomas Dodson. It is a pretty awesome book that did take a little meditation on what the hell just happened at the end.

Still next to S. it seems weak in presentation, but the subtle things in Bats is great and I high recommend it too (don't let his super hipster look fool you, there is some smarts in there, also I think it is part of the book.) I am still finding little secrets in that book every time I pick it up, and while they don't really add any thing new, they do make you feel like this is a fleshed out world and well thought out story.

I hear that House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski is similar however it seems that its just a werid text setup and not a full experience like S. is.

Maybe there is nothing out there except for the very expensive, but awesome looking, boxes/letters from The Mysterious Package Company you can get in the mail. At $100 for the basic experience, its a little above my price range

bump 1 of 3

Yeah goof luck with that search. S. is a hard book to copy style wise. If you like mystery or something that isnt really to well seen in books the jack reacher series is a good one to look into. Im not sure if its your type of book but hey you never know.
Elvis cole series is similar to the reacher series as well if you want more humor