Looking Glass hangs after initial render

I am having an issue where Looking Glass seems to hang after an initial rendering of the display. UPS immediately increases to around 1 - 8 and drops to 0 right after. Also, the guest VM freezes except my mouse and I am not able to open or click on anything. When the client is terminated, the guest VM is fully functional again and the problem disappears.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X
Host GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
Guest GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Ti

Kernel: 5.8.3
QEMU: 5.1.0
Looking Glass: B2 - rc4

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

looking-glass-host.txt (16.4 KB)

The thing that comes out to me in the log is that the host process is going to sleep every time. This happens when no client is connected. If you aren’t closing the client every time you have an issue, that might indicate a problem with your client. Did you take a look at the client logs?

I am just closing the client every time I have an issue. The host process goes to sleep when I terminate the client. Regarding client logs, I didn’t even know there was a client log. Where do I find it?

I also found out that whenever the client is turned on, CPU utilization level reaches 100% in the guest VM which is causing the VM to freeze until the client is turned off.

EDIT: I solved the issue. I only assigned a single core to the VM which caused the system to hang because there was no more cores remaining to handle additional tasks.