Looking for some suggestions for a PC (again...)

Hello everyone, in the meantime i have been planning some options for my build and i'm learning through the process on looking for all kind of information on cpus, gpus, motherboards, etc. But having a strict budget in mind is making me a little confused on which parts to get and looking to all kinds of videos with benchmarks and different scores also makes a little difficult on making a decision.

I don't mind playing on medium-high settings or console settings at all, because of school i don't have a lot of time to play games, but i would like to be able to play most of the games in my free time with good frame rates.
At the moment my budget is around $450-570-ish usd, i already have a 1TB and some DDR3 ram too. Also temps are a concern for me(because of the summer) so having a case with good airflow and a GPU with a good cooler is a must and because i don't be overclocking i think i would stay with the stock cooler (if the CPU is Intel).

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance! :)

Probably something like this, maybe with a nicer case, you could also go ITX

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8DrJvK
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8DrJvK/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($174.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($77.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 380 4GB NITRO Dual-X OC Video Card ($174.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Rosewill FBM-01 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($29.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $527.85
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-30 21:21 EDT-0400

Looks like a very good build, thanks for the suggestion!
About the case i was looking for two options, one the Cooler Master N200 and the other option the Thermaltake Core V21, which one would be a better option to keep low temps or for good airflow?

I'd probably stick to the N200 for compatibility for anything you'd want to do in the future, the micro ATX only cube case there might be a bit limiting

or a silencio 352, relatively the same case, it's just made for silence

Of course the HAF XB EVO is my personal favorite case, it's an ATX cube, but it's like $100 bucks, so probably forget about that.