Looking for some good pc, FPS games and zombie games

Why do people have such infatuations with zombie games?

Painkiller

Obviously Half-Life 1 and two and all the expansions.

Team Fortress Two is the best FPS ever made (opinions people) and it's still got a massive community.

Doom, Quake and Unreal Tournament for older style arena fps.

If you can do a third person I would recommend the new game Loadout, it's absolutely insane and over the top but it is fantastic. 

Team Fortress Two is the best FPS ever made (opinions people) and it's still got a massive community.

If you can do a third person I would recommend the new game Loadout, it's absolutely insane and over the top but it is fantastic. 

Hi, friend, I'm also looking for Pc for gaming.Now my old Pc give me problems for play latest FPS games that's why I want to change now.But anyone gives good advice which Pc I buy for playing games.

Hello friend, this topic is quite out of date and the OP has long since moved on.
Please check the time stamps of the last post before reviving a thread.

This topic is allready 2 years old.

If you are looking for some build advice, feel free to start a new topic,
in the build a pc section on the forum.

:slight_smile: