Bleach

Naruto Shipoden

FMAB

Blade of the Imortal

Berserk

Gantz

Thanks in advance for all your help.

- Kaos

If you haven't seen it yet. FLCL フリクリ or (Fooly Cooly) It's Amazing!

Sword Art online is REALLY FREAKING GOOD.

I quite enjoyed Spice and Wolf... Unrelated to the genera but Meh!

Hmmm those you mentioned seem to not be in the same league as what I posted...

I'm looking for more adult themed / Uncensored types of anime. Lots of blood/guts/adult language

I am NOT into comedy or slice of life genre

darker than black

hellsing (if you're only going to watch one, then ultimate ova is newer/better/follows the manga)

code geass

Well that's no fun you would be more in lines with my Creepy Neighbor... She's all into that genera... Not a fan

its been a few months since I watched anime since moving the computer into the living room

but here are some that I really liked

• bakemonogatari
  • Big O
  • black cat
  • Cowboy bebop
  • D.Grayman
  • Eureka Seven, (haven't watched AO yet)
  • Inuyasha
  • Kekkaishi
  • Kill la kill(from the creator of gurren lagaan
  • Samurai 7
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Soul Eater
  • Sword Art Online
  • Tiger and Bunny
  • To aru kagaku no railgun
  • To aru majutsu no index
  • Trigun

be a real man and watch clannad and afterstory, I dare you

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) is bloody, a bit dark, and has a good plot. It just recently finished its first season so theres only 25 episodes and a few OVAs.

Wow!

Darker than black is just the right stuff I was looking for!

Thank you Overlord for that one!

Hmm something similar 

• Elfen Lied
  • Deadman wonderland
  • Serial Experiments Lain
  • Akira
  • Kara no Kyoukai
  • Fate/Zero
  • Shiki
  • Another
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
  • Cossette no Shouzou
  • Texhnolyze
  • Steins;gate
  • Madoka Magica (got to love them magical girls)
  • Monster 
  • Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

If you like deathnote then you should like Monster and maybe baccano or gunslinger girl

gantz then maybe shigurui,blood the last vampire, blood +, witichblade, also never watch ichi the killer anime it is crazy

black lagoon, then maybe jormungand, cowboy bebop

Naruto shippuden try this Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto,Chrome Shelled Regios

some other mentions

Blassreiter, Aoi Bungaku Series, 11eyes, mirra nikki, maybe chaos head, claymore, deadman wonder land,Shikabane Hime,shiki,Strait Jacket..

ok tired of listing here is my uncompleted anime list you can dig through..Link HERE..

everything here is mostly action orientated.
  • hunter x hunter(2011) - with naruto and bleach
  • fairy tail (awesome fighting, and the start is a little slow first episodes) - with naruto and bleach
  • ao no exorcist - a little
  • accel world  -no blood
  • claymore -blood
  • Btoom(no super powers) -kinda blood
  • black god
  • Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? -no blood
  • Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles -no blood <- this i doubt would fit in to your liking.
  • Zetman - blood
  • update----
  • blue gender
  • blade - anime take on the vampire hunter blade movie

on i side note, i have read the whole gantz manga, then i tried watching the anime( its like only 25% of the manga, and the manga gets better as it goes on) -gantz second stage episode 22 splits of from the manga at chapter 91.

Great recommendations NonServian Monster, Code Gease R1 and R2 are perfect matches. I will look into the others ones you mentioned as well.

And overlordnick, Hellsing is really good so far as well.

With these added to my Anime collection I am a happy camper.

Thank you guys for the recommendations I really appreciate them.

Oh and 123g1s i haven't gotten to your list yet. I will be checking those out as well. I like that you added "Blood" and "No Blood" next to them to make it easy to pick what I want to check out first.

I enjoyed the claymore series, it was short lived but in my opinion very good.

no problem, I am not as computer savvy as most people here, but i have seen a lot of anime and try to help people find what they are look for..

you like Blade of the immortal then check out Examurai Sengoku

also here are  a few more that should fit your genres

Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Ergo Proxy,Gungrave, Highschool of the Dead, Devil May Cry,BASTARD!! (not calling you one just the name of the anime lol)

maybe Grappler Baki The Ultimate Fighter(this is a movie there is also a series), Highlander: Vengeance

You say you are not into slice of life or comedy but you should check this out Detroit Metal City just for the music and the lols they are only like 12 or 15 minute episodes..

Also Black God is know as Kurokami if you have trouble finding it..

Your "Creepy" neighbor sounds like my kind of woman!

Is she single? LOL

I can't seem to find "Examurai Sengoku", is it know by another name?

Link HERE..Now you really should not have to go to many places to find anime..This site has most..Except for maybe Twilight of the Dark Master( Shihaisha no Tasogare)..

I'm sorry, but http://www.angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif

Either way, I've heard about the Claymore series, I plan to look at that soon.

So you were busting his chops over an apostrophe..If you want to get technical..The most widely accepted plural form of the word anime is anime..

check this anime site out. it haz 90% of all the anime i ever searched for (BONUS atack on titan, hunter x hunter and other good anime are uploaded in actuall 1080p). It haz its own mirror identical to youtube, but unlike youtube u can forward it as much as u want and it doesnt redownload the whole video. it also haz HTML5 so you can use your smarth phone to watch anime too! i use that when i have a window between classes in college. Those guyz have also a single scroll manga site. These 2 sites are awesome. (the downside is you sometimes have to wait longer for episodes i mean like if naruto airs on 10 pm this site is probably going to have it a few hours later but ofc 720-1080p)