Looking for dedicated GTA Online players

Too many immature, insanely-idiotic kids in this game, to my surprise... even on the PC. Just send me a FR on Steam, i'll invite you to the Steam group and Crew.

I got the PC version in March and haven't done any heists since! Looking for people who just like relaxing and having fun.

2 Likes

Seriously, if anyone is tired of GTA Online cheaters and just wants a group of legit players to have fun with. Send me a FR. People are giving up on the game because of cheaters instead of joining up with more non-cheaters. If anyone plays GTA, let me know.

I will start off with saying I will likely not join you either, it is not worth explaining and time zone are probably an issue any way.

But I do have some solution for your problem of cheaters and in general bad players. Create you own empty server to have real fun on where no one will interfere.

• Load up the online
  • Open task manager
  • Go to performance tab
  • Open resource monitor down the bottom
  • Right click on GTAV.exe
  • Suspend process
  • Wait about 7 seconds or there abouts
  • Resume process

You will not note that all the players have "left". It will not dump you out of the online, it will not even interrupt anything you happen to be doing in the free roam even if it is CEO or Biker stuff like their resupply or selling jobs so can be done at any time you please. Friends can rejoin you and you basically have you own empty server until the server goes back into open rotation at which point do it again.

Usually though even when it does start letting people back in, it is only a few and they tend to see you doing your missions and will do like wise as it seems a safe place to get shit done. Makes the game so much more playable and enjoyable.

GTA Online does have one huge flaw with regards to playing with friends though, the best ways to make money are the CEO/Biker/Gun Running and with those the vast bulk of the reward goes to the Leader of what ever one you are doing and the "workers" get very little in return with no way for you to directly pay them. So it encourages people to split up and do their own ones because it is far more personally rewarding, even if it is harder to do it all alone, the pay back makes it worth it. This is why I do not really want to help anyone as it will not benefit me, and I want to make money to afford the nice things that of course cost vast sums of money.

Where do you live? I'm living in Europe, so if you're located in the US, time difference will most likely be an issue

Well i've figured out how to be in "Prublic" sessions as i like to call them. But that isn't really the issue. Are people despising GTA Online or something, holy crap? What is this? Has GTA Online become gaming's proverbial Jehovah's Witness?

@DennisG1

EST. If you're not mentally unfit and have a mic, please feel free to join us. Send a request to join Flammeus Infernus on Steam and in-game. Or send me an FR.

In general yes and currently the player base is about to fall off a clif as take 2 have extremely angered the community by illegalising mods now. Yes in the legal sense, not just hyperbola.

So good luck with your search.

The online is only just tolerable anyway. Extreme loading times especially if you are jumping in and out of heists or jobs, extreme pricing of in game items in an attempt to force you to buy the shark cards, the complete lack of any attempt to stop cheaters, punishing average user for getting caught in the cross fire of cheaters by taking all of their cash whether legitimately earned or not or straight up banning them with no recourse to appeal the permanent ban.

GTA Online is one of the worst run on lines I have ever come across. I do enjoy it, but only just, and at that only because o have found how to make it work.for me and be enjoyable. If the ceo/biker stuff had to go through the extreme loading times and I could not empty servers to actually get work done I just would not play as it would not be enjoyable.

It could have been so much better but rockstar have no interest in improving the service as it works just good enough to keep people pumping cash into their accounts. So no work is done to fix anything and there are lots of problems that are easily fixable.

It is a shame. I do enjoy it but only barely. And like I said the only way to get anything useful out if it is to work alone. It is just not profitable to play with other people vs the time it takes.

All it is to me is a single player game with a forced always online DRM connection.

Just jumping in to the conversation here. Something to try would be to start a poll for playable hours.

I'm available, kewldude007 on R*, hmu

1 Like

I've been looking for a way to do that

2 Likes

Well, since we seem to both have the problem of random jackasses coming and messing up our stuff, this is mutually beneficial. :smiley:

you on the L1 discord?

No, i have my own. And i dont use it unless it's absolutely necessary. It messed with GTA Online's voice chat.