Looking for benchmarks: paravirtualisation/API-redirection

Does anyone know of any source at all of benchmarks looking at shared-graphics/API-redirect in Libvirt-Qemu-KVM or Android-Studio (or any other hypervisors)?
Specifically, looking at; max. number of active guests supported while maintaining host system responsiveness, lowest overall power consumption, well supported graphics tech., hardware availability if possible.
If not, are there any sites/channels you would point to as possibly being interested in doing this accross a wide range of hardware generations?
Thank you!

(My core problem is in building a system [Ubuntu-Desktop-22.04] that can function primarily as an Android-Studio devstation/build-server. My current main devstation [SandyBridge: e3-1235} is completely unusable w/ more than 2-3 active clients taxing the igpu, & my laptop [IceLake: 1035g1] can’t handle more than 1 w/o turning into a leafblower.
So primarily; is there a low power graphics card that solves this problem? Would making the jump to a Ryzen APU do it?

I think I should clarify:
For hardware compatibility reasons any graphics card reccomendations must be one of the following.

• MXM3.0-TypeA, low-power(<45watt).
  • Half-height, 6.0inch, low-power(<45watt), single-slot, AMD 50x50mm heatsink mounting hole pattern, GDDR.
  • Pcie3.0, Full-height, 10.5inch, medium-power(<200watt), 6-or-8pin-pcie/8pin-eps.

[Section reposted from STH]
An important consideration for me is that all main(always-on) systems pruduce zero fan noise. The laptop has a fanless mode that is otherwise sufficient. I’ve considered removing the fan entirely, but am unsure of what would happen during heavy workloads.
If anyone has access to hardware that they think can fulfill this requirement, & would be willing to do some light testing w/ Android-Studio AVDs (or alternately; Virt-Manager, which also uses Qemu-KVM), that would be most appreciated.
I hope that made sense!)

Thank you!

1 Like

ping, so I will remember later

1 Like

Thank you! Have made additional edits for context.