Looking for an affordable 4-way 4k output multiviewer

dell might have some as well i know they had the similar 43" solution to LG, not sure if they will have one with better input options in smaller size

1 Like

These options are a good start though just gonna have to adapt things.

Guessing a mux to take 4 signals and splice it to 1 cable would be relatively expensive

Price ls like 1.4k just an fyi

Yeah our existing setup does this for 1080p and we have to use a primary monitor with a KVM because we can’t work directly off of the tiny 480p stuff trying to do away with having a primary monitor and just work directly. So my immediate thought was to get basically the same setup but at 4k it’s a pretty penny.

pretty simple not sure on the brand

We’ll probably get all monoprice cables since they’re pretty nice. (and more importantly cheap)

1 Like

guessing you already have 30ish " displays?

we have 1080p displays falling out the ass yes.

So the 480 is to hard to read on the larger 1080p monitor in the setup? Hence 4k desire?

yep yep.

makes sense, just wanted to make sure we didnt overlook the bigger 1080p screen as an option, since it would be a bit cheaper

Our solution that’s in place is already decent, without getting into too much detail, I calculated this new solution should free up 20 minutes or so a day plus just be more pleasant to work with.

Less eye strain as well for the times you need to read, causing less eye fatigue on the user

@mutation666 this LG screen split looks like it’s software installed to the PC, does it actually work with multiple inputs? can’t seem to find a clear answer

It on screen display not software at least on the 43 don’t see why it would change

That with my computer off

suck missing out on this sweet remote and 10w speakers on the smaller one, since you can’t fit 43"

That’s the 43 inch model you have though right? I remember seeing the ports labled 1-4 on that one so I think it’s actually different.

na you can assign any input to any quadrent

Is it the 43 inch though? trying to gauge if we should just order one to see first because we’re going to get one of the 32 inchers

I would order one first regaurdless imo, but yes i have the 43"

wrong one linked in newegg edited away

i looked at that one it only has 3 inputs this is one i found that has 4 though