Looking For A Laptop - Fangbook Edge?

In the middle of deciding what laptop I want and which one is best suited for me/doesn't have some hidden flaw that the makers try and disregard (referring back to the MSI GS60 Ghost's heating problem).

Well I stumbled upon this Fangbook Edge from CyberpowerPC and the only reviews I could find on it were by the company itself. Seemed a little shady so I thought I'd ask you guys.

Here are the specs I chose:

Notebook: 15.6" FHD eDP Wide View Angle 1920x1080 Wide Viewing Angle LCD w/ Auto-Adjusting Backlit Keyboard, Built-in HD webcam, HDMI Port, Li-polymer Battery & Universal AC Adapter

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4870HQ Mobile Processor 2.50GHz, 6MB Cache, Max Turbo Freq. 3.70 GHz

Motherboard: Mobile Intel HM87 Express Chipset Mainboard

RAM / System Memory: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3-1600 SODIMM Memory (G.SKILL)

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 6GB PCIe Video + Intel® Iris™ Pro 5200 (NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology)

Hard Drive: 256GB Corsair Force LX Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD – 560MB/s Read & 300MB/s Write (Single Drive)

Everything else is standard and I opted to remove the OS, which saves me 60 bucks and stops them from putting on shitty windows 8 =)

FPS: 165 @ 1920x1080

• FurMark Benchmark 25
  • Tomb Raider (Normal) 165
  • Tomb Raider (Ultimate) 52
  • Bioshock Infinite (Medium) 134
  • Bioshock Infinite (Very High) 108
  • Thief (Normal) 71
  • Thief (Very High) 48

Total Cost: $1811before all applicable rebates

Is this too good to be true for the cost? It's lightweight, appears to run well, has everything I could ask for so has anyone heard anything about this product?

Bump!

It looks fine, it is basically what I have in my ASUS G750 yours just has a 970 over my 870.. Solid components and right around the same price-point.  

It has the same shell has the MSI GT70 or so and I'm all too aware of the complaints of poor heat dissipation. Hear anything on that? Would it make sense for it to have that same problem or not?