Looking for a Headset

Hello people of the world,

With christmas coming up I am looking for a headset around 60ish-100ish$

I want a microphone and one that doesn't make me sound like a robot or has a constant static noise in the background.

Also I don't know what is it with me but every headset I've ever used my ears get ridiculously hot to the point of not being able to wear the headset. So a headset that breathes is a must have. 

Obviously headsets make you hear things in-game better (I play a lot of fps; like bf4 etc) but I don't need the most amazing 300$ sound quality, just something better then some regular speakers.

Any suggestions would be great, hope you all have a good holiday!

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Siberia-Full-Size-Gaming-Headset/dp/B003N636VI/ref=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8&qid=1386551227&sr=8-42&keywords=gaming+headset

I have heard these are nice.  I personally prefer the leather feel on my headphones.  What kind did you have before?

I can't remember but some really cheap headphones from what I remember. And thanks for the suggestion I'm gonna try to look for reviews of some. Was just wondering if there was an obvious choice

I know Pistol has recommended Logitech G35 headsets in the past, and you can find those for $100 on sale. Certainly not the best ever, but looks like a decent pair.

I have the Logitech G430, they have Dobly 7.1 digital surround sound. TBH the surround sound makes everything sound better. Games, music, and even YouTube videos. You have to install the Logitech Gaming Software and enable it.

You should go with separate headphones and mic. Pioneer's SE-A1000 is about 50 bucks on Amazon.com, and the Blue Snowflake floats between 30 and 40.

How much is the G430? & shearme does a mic for 30-40$ sound good?

If you can find Sennheiser PC 350s for sale get them!  Great headphones.  I got mine for $40 brand new!

If you don't mind not having a mic and want good sound quality on a budget I do recommend the Sennheiser hd 280 pro they're really good closed ear headphones they run you can probably find them cheap online

A mic for $10 sounds just as good as anything in a headset if you can deal with a clip-on like this Zalman: http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386629793&sr=8-1&keywords=zalman+clip+on

The Blue Snowflake is better at picking up your voice clearly from further away. I leave mine on my Monitor's base and it works great.

Okay thanks I'll look into it, btw love your avi picture LOL