Looking at RX570 4GB for gaming

Hi All,
I am looking at purchasing an inexpensive AMD GPU, I don’t want to go with Nvidia as I have had a few issues with a few cards from them, kind of put me off.
So I am looking at an Sapphire RX 570 4GB Pulse ITX as my system is inside a CM elite 110 which accepts max 210mm cards.
I don’t expect to be playing at ultra and I enjoy tweaking with settings to get best performance/quality and it will only be at 1080p 60fps.
I will be playing a lot of older games from GOG (Tomb raider, prince of persia, indies etc) doom 2016, ghost recon wildlands, Call of duty (WW2 and MW) .

Again I don’t expect ultra settings, just an enjoyable 1080p 60fps experience, and this seems to be the only card that fits my case.

Thoughts?

Many Thanks

Looking at specs, you will have to go for the ITX version of the 570 as the standard size will not fit (too long).

It will certainly do for 1080p gaming. Question is: Can you find one for a good price?

Edit: It may be a good idea to look into the RX 560

rx 560 cant hit 60fps at medium, and its about £255 for the 570 itx

1 Like

Looks like you might be able to shoehorn something else in a little longer than 210mm, but how much is going to involve some guesswork.

http://www.overclock.net/forum/50-small-form-factor-systems/1459773-cooler-master-elite-110-case-build-log.html

His listed GPU is ~218.5mm.

No its not. 560 is way too slow. It’s slower than my current 270X and that can’t hold 1080/60 is anything more demanding…
I would say if 570 is too expensive, look at the second hand market for R9 380 ITX

It wipes the floor with 560. It’s not quite 570, but you can still play a lot of games with it.