Lol Stock tips?

looking to get in some tech stocks.

Boo.com, freeinternet.com, infospace, pets.com? 😂

Look into Dassault-Systeme, Softbank, AMD, and Dell, long hold.

If you want to day trade, just take that money to Vegas or the track. You'll have more fun losing your shirt that way.

5 Likes

Bitcoin has been pretty fun to watch this week you can look into playing the btc slots.

1 Like

Never buy bitcoin above 650. The asset's "instability" is pretty cyclical and regular.

If you want to get into shitcoins atm, Ethereum and Monero are both much closer to a serious crash, and Monero might actually be a worthwhile long store of value.

1 Like

@tkoham Too risky just not enough money on my end either , im probably investing 1k and trying to make a 30% return on it, which isnt impossible especially in tech stocks

I'm going to have to strongly disagree with this. Now I wouldn't hold it long term, that would be ridiculous. I'm talking very short term because if you can play it right you can get in at 900 watch the price hop up to 1100 and sell before the price drops. Not the safest way to make money by any means but certainly possible (I know a guy who has done this this week and has done quite well for himself).

I said play the btc slots not invest for long term gains. If you have a little know-how you can play the slots pretty well and do alright for yourself. crypto currencies never lend themselves to being reliable investments like blue-chip stocks but can be played right to make some really short term gains.

1 Like

If you're decent at riding the diurnal BTC/Eth pumps, then yes. That's venturing into day trader territory though, and we all know the statistics on how many people beat that spread.

Some of my employers pay freelance people in BTC, which is where I get most of my hodlings. It's appreciated far more sitting on a pgp wallet than it ever would have on the markets or in a bank.

1 Like

Watch Bloomberg on TV.

1 Like

lol really?

Dell?

yup, though I was just snowballing. don't take my word for it by all means

Disney

w.meri's Unofficial Finance Tips

1. Don't invest unless you are willing to lose all of the investment.
  2. If you are adamant about investing, and are only doing it halfheartedly or not paying close attention to your investment, have somebody else manage your money. Go mutual fund or something.
  3. If you plan to be serious, take a finance class and learn about valuation. The math behind it will help minimize loss.
  4. If somebody says to invest in something without giving a reason, don't. Shady people be shady. Research either way.
  5. Bloomberg and tickers are your friend.
  6. If something seems too good to be true, it is. It's not even a probably, it is.

On a more economic/political standpoint

• Recessions are cyclical, happening probably once a decade or thereabouts. Guess what stage of the cycle the world is in right now...
  • Deregulation means good money, regulation means less money. Both rely on politicians. Politicians are not your friend.
5 Likes

Read Warren Buffetts biography

War Stocks
"Peace sells......but who's buying"

4 Likes

let me put 500$ behind something other than F-ing AMD which is scaring me everyday some big whale might just his shares and boom i lose my money

True. This is why you shouldn't blindly trust strangers on the internet with your financial success.

D-S and Softbank are by and large the most interesting to me right now.

I can't find them on my trading software... I searched the ticker and everything its not there

SFTBF or SFTBY:OTC depending on the exchange

DASTY:OTC or DSY on the other one

1 Like