Lol @ fallout 3

I just shot tenpenny right in the fucking head and walked downstairs wearing his clothes

no one said shit!

ahahahahaha

thats mean....You BLEW UP MEGATON?????!!!! how could you, blowing up megaton is the only way you can get into tennpenny tower!

I WOULD NEVER....

:)

hmmm.. is getting into tennpenny tower worth blowing up megaton?

no, i saved before i left megaton, then went to tennpenny, blew it up....all you get is a room, and some caps....so I reverted and bought out jericho so he would help me fight. To get him, you need bad karma & 1000 caps, hes hard to kill, and when he does die, i just revert to the last save and try again.

no, i saved before i left megaton, then went to tennpenny, blew it up....all you get is a room, and some caps....so I reverted and bought out jericho so he would help me fight. To get him, you need bad karma & 1000 caps, hes hard to kill, and when he does die, i just revert to the last save and try again.

lol I just did it to fuck around

:3

megaton was a dump for a city, I couldnt hit the magic button fast enough!!

jericho was a shit fighter. i used a shiskabob to kill that cracker. but i went back to my auto save cause im very good and a vault legend :)

lol i killed amata's father, started tossing him around, beat up amata and tossed her around, got bored and stopped playing.

damn the spoilers

I killed Amatas dad, butch, his mom and basicly any moving thing inside vault 101. now I am a good person outside the vault :D

:3

First time you play through is 1 thing, but once you play through a 2nd time, you discover a ton of other shit you didn't even know existed.

You can get into tenpenny without blowing up megatron the transformer.

I did O_o

i killed him in the last mission of san andreas, y bump this?

Could we stop with the bumps..

sonota have you ever wondered to your self "i am a fucking douche donkey"

hmm, i got into tenpenny by using speech. said i needed to see tenpenny. had like a 14% chance.

Just like Oblivion play with the Mods guys.

Top 5:

-High Res mod

-Blood Mod

-Overhaul mod

-Continue playing after game ending

-Weapon Mod

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/