Logo Design strawpoll

#2 was my vote but I think this change by Zavar is better.

Yo that’s sick actually!

Man your logos brought flashbacks to my first logo I made for my name… in microsoft paint XD
venom%20name%20spray

1 Like

Is that a bad or good thing? I heard ms paint

Good, it brought back memories of CSS and spraypainting silly pictures all over the map :stuck_out_tongue:

No but like design wise

Good! XD

I would go with one or two. These are simpler and easier to read at a glance, and should work at a variety of sizes and colors. As a small polish note, I would make sure the angle of the V and the second detached line is the same-- right now it looks like the detached line is at a slightly different angle from the V.

What is the logo for/what is the website about?

1 Like

Sorry for autism

Oh it’s just a small e commerce I’m >>trying<< (hard) to start. I will sell electronics and gadgets

Dont worry, haha, but if I could input a suggestion, Id move the Blue line in #2 up and to the left a bit to line up the Angle points of the right side.

Yeah no for sure. I kinda made them in a hurry. I also want my designs to be geometrically sound

1 Like

My only critique here is that it starts to read as “VE” more than “VZ” although it’s still generally ambiguous.

1 Like

Ok boois, I’ve been making lots of prototypes and i think I’ve hit something good. Tell me what you guys think

1 Like

I think yes.

Although… Now it is starting to look like V2.

I like the the second one more just for definition sake. The cross over of the two blues into the true blue looks nice.

So from the feedback so far, i decided that the second design was the best and here i’ve expanded on that idea

again the logo is supposed to represent the letters “VZ” in VoidZehn

Here are the new logos I’ve made in numerical order:

• (Your Own Design)

0 voters

Thanks!

No man keep number 2 from last post.

yeah I liked the number 2 from the last post but I like 1 or 6 here

Merged the two topics, as it wasn’t necessary making a new one.

The curve makes the Z look like a 2 to me.

2 Likes

Yeah but booois I need to put something in the version from last post to make it so that the Z is more shown or less hidden rather, suggestions?