Logo Design strawpoll

Hello,

For a small website I’m starting i need a logo (I’m bad at design). I’ve made some iterations and here is a snapshot with 5 of them.
Website name is: Voidzehn

Vote which one you think is best.

• (6)

0 voters

Number 6 is if you wish to post your own design that you think is better
then all of them.

Alternatives with picture index in the top left corner:

Keep 4 as an alt.

1 Like

We have a built in poll feature.

BTW I vote 3

I like 2 & 4.
Also you know you can make polls in the forum, right?

6 cuz yuri is waifu material

2 Likes

yeah no sorry i didn’t know of that. could you remove the one you’ve created since i inserted one in the post?

I’d like 3 better if you used the blue for the entire background. I don’t think you want to push your entire palette in the logo.

I still like 2 better. It will invert nicely (dark V on light background, white V on dark background).

1 Like

Done.

thanks!

I only say three because I like mint green. And 3 does look like a Z, as well as 5. With 1, 2 and 4 I don’t know what I am looking at. Although I guess logo’s don’t have to match to a name to a “T”.

1 Like

If the 3rd shape in #4 was the blue color, then it would tie in a little better. It is good to have a main logo and then a more abstract one to use in different contexts.

oh 1 and 2 is just VZ but the diagonal line on the Z is cut off for visual effect

2 Likes

Ahhh. I see now.

and btw i’ll probably make a new post a while later because i will try to make new ones to find a fit: just fyi

The green is nice. Could just replace the blue with the green as the primary color.

Yeah, it doesn’t read as a Z. Not necessarily a bad thing, but definitely something to be aware of.

1 Like

You should. Good logos go through many rounds of revisions.

yeah, being a programmer doing design is painful for me.

it’s like bruteforcing

1 Like

@kreestuh you do some design work, right?
Your help/opinion is needed.

2 for sure. The style is nice and the break up with the colours make it stand out better than 1.

4 could easily be used for an alt as suggested and a Favicon possibly but not sure if that would be confusing with two logos.

Edit: as for why not others. The angles on 3 and 5 are not parallel… That just irks me, makes the block of colour in the middle look odd. The style could definitely work if tweaked though.

1 and 2 are my favourite, but I’d personally shorten the Z bit to like 3/4 of its current length, and have the bottom start under the end of the V.

1 Like