Logan's Zweihänder album

first of all i have to say that i am amazed at this 8bit music youve made. it is just so good its better then the mainstream crap on the radio and on the internet. its that good. i have to say this is in my top 3 for favorite album's and im just not saying that i will be buying this very soon. perhaps tonight. thank you for your work in this album and making it available for me to purchase. ive been a fan of you since 2006 or 2007 and will be a fan of you always. thank you for the hard work youve put in for this masterpiece. i cant stop listening to this. THANK YOU and i hope to see you making another album.

it also reminded my of games before 1995

Thank you so much! I can't stand the mainstream trash... lol. I grew up with classical... then metal. So, you might hear some of that in the music. I'm already making more music, but it's slow going since there are so many videos to make. 

Thanks everyone for supporting the music!

I really love this album, the only problem is that I have problems purchasing it because well I don't have a credit card and I was an idiot and got a maestro card instead of a visa so I can't buy stuff online so easily. Now I have been meaning to change my card but I just keep forgetting to do it. What Im trying to say it would be nice if it was released on spotify so I could both listen to it on there and my phone but also buy it from there. I know some people mite say to release it on iTunes but apple already has enough money and I hate using Itunes because it's so freaking terrible. Now not to sound like a douche but is it's not on spotify I'll make sure the first thing I purchase when I switch cards is Logans Album! I'll even pay a little more since I really like the content they have been putting out.

What software do you use to make this type of music? I've often thought of giving it a shot, but don't really know where to start.