List Your Top 10 Bands!

Oh and here, for you. My top 10 (Power only)

1. - Angra
  2. - Manowar
  3. - Iced Earth
  4. - Symphony X
  5. - Helloween
  6. - Winter's Verge
  7. - Kamelot
  8. - Blind Gaurdian
  9. - Iron Maiden (don't know if they are technically power metal but I'm listing them anyway.)
  10. Falconer

Lol, how can you rate tastes with only 10 bands, when most of us listen to hundreds of bands? How can you rate tastes at all anyways?

but the thread wasnt about our taste it was your top 10 bands like the most meaningfull ones to you i found it hard but when i thought about it the question was clear to me i could list about 50 that im into but more than half arnt worthy of being labled as my favorites.

Maiden is most certianly not Power Metal in any way, they're classic Heavy Metal.
Manowar, same as Maiden.
Iced Earth is technically Thrash, even though they suck at it.

But the rest are. I'd say BG is my fav from that list, Kamelot close behind. Gamma Ray is pretty fun too.

I'm rating taste based on 10 bands, since people posted their top 10, which should be a decent representation of what people mainly listen to. Rating tastes is easy; some bands are, in fact, objectively bad!

Granted, some bands are horrible (read mainstream stuff here mostly) but, in my top 10 bands are mostly Death and Black Metal, does it means I don't like other genres? I used to listen to the classic metal bands way before I got into extreme metal, and most of these band still hold a high place for me, they just arn't in my top 10. You know what I mean?

slayer 1
disturbed 2
iron maiden 3
breaking benjamin 4
old metallica 5
ramnstein 6
the offspring 7
system of a down 8
acdc 9
anthrax 10

Gamma Ray I find a little too repetetive every now and then for my tastes.

@spankks   quad post facepalm

Olol, my taste is only half decent cuz i listens to Folk Metal

We don't need to list those because everybody should listen to them, and you forgot Merciful Fate.

stupid comments i had to reply to, to get my point across epic fail

i have taste in a lot of different genres of music so your bound to like one or two..... Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 1. Â Tie between Lamb of God and Opeth
2 Â Hawthorne Heights
3. Suicide Silence
4. Â Del the Funky Homosapien (Deltron)
5. Â Immortal Technique
6. Â Dance Gavin Dance
7. Â Silverstein
8. Â Â Psycroptic
9. Â Black Label Society
10. Â Nevershoutnever (go ahead and flame me for tht one i dont care i like his lyrics)

Troll Detected

i edited it lol

1:systen of a down
2:megadeth
3:mudvayne
4:tool
5:Black Label Society
6:pink floyd
7:led zepplin
8:rage
9:Henry Rollins Band
10:Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

i like a lot of music so this was hard to do lol

1. Tool

2. Porcupine Tree

3. Riverside

4. Nine Inch Nails

5. Indukti

6. O.S.I.

7. Progmha-C

8. I Mother Earth

9. A Perfect Circle

10. Rush

Hmm, that's a difficult one.  I'll stick to metal/rock/alternative style music to make it easier on myself.  These aren't in any particular order:

1.  Volbeat

2. Linkin Park

3. Nightwish

4. Rammstein

5. Iced Earth

6. Metallica

7. Shinedown

8. Black Label Society

9. Dream Theater

10. Hatebreed

Not in any order

Next to the song my favorite ong from the band!

1. Children of Bodom  -  Needled 24/7

2. Immortal Souls  -  Welcome to North  (Please do check theyr music out i personally know these guys and wanna help them get audience outside of finland)

3. Stick to your guns  -  Hands Are not For Hitting

4. As I Lay Dying  -  Forsaken

5. Hatebreed  -  Everyone Bleed Now

6. Eyes Set to Kill  -  Sketch in Black and White 

7. Bullet For My Valentine  -  Scream Aim Fire

8. Disturbed  -  Run

9. Five Finger Death Punch  -  White Knuckles (Lol sry didnt find any other video)

10. In Flames  -  Pinball Map

- Metallica

- Gojira

- Parkway Drive

- Insomnium

- Amorphis

- In Flames

- Tool

- Whitechapel

- Machinae Supremacy

- Opeth