bacon

bacon

bacon

bacon

tea

bacon

coffee 

bacon

Am I the only person in the world who does not really like bacon? (unless it's on burgers)

Also, WTF are Hasselbacks?

I can't get enough of the following:

Kielbasa

Sushi

Fried rice

Hot sauce

Really strong coffee

Bananas

Baked beans 

Cornbread

Beef brisket

Corn Beef

strawberries

steak and eggs

Super hot currys!

naga chilli sauce

curried goat

pistachio ice cream

Beer!!

THAT is a Hasselback. You can put bacon and cheese and whatnot in it if you want to, which I recommend if you want the best out of it. You basically just almost cut Yukon Gold potatoes many times, dab some olive oil, some salt and some pepper and whatever else you want on it and follow directions. You can fry them too if you want to as well.

Kielbasa is amazballs too, btw.

pineapple

pizza 

pineapple

chicken fingers

french fries 

chocolate mini wheats 

I don't know, but I like my bacon to be cooked a certain way before I can eat it.  I don't like it too soft and chewy, but I don't like it burnt.  It has to be somewhere in the middle, but closer to the crunchy side.

My favorite foods:

Dumplings

Cornbread

Cheeseburgers (cooked under my supervision)(pun not intended)(forgot to add that I like my burgers smothered in chili) which leads me to...

french fries covered in chili, cheese, and bacon

Porkchops

Deer jerky

Baked beans

Tacos

Field peas and snaps (not sure what their proper name is; I tend to call them black eyed peas)

Yellow fried rice with a moderate amount of soy sauce

Briar berries

Mashed potatoes (cream potatoes perhaps? I like the ones without chunks of potato in it)  And yes, I'm a fairly picky person when it comes to foods and their texture.

I can't list 'em all.  I like a lot of different foods, and I'm usully willing to try just about anything.  Oh, and I absolutely LOVE fried corned beef sandwiches.

Lasagna

Pizza

Sheppards pie (cheese, potatoes, and beef only)

And the list goes on...

Belgian food prepared by a Belgian cook, with some Belgian beer... go to Belgium, eat and drink, and you'll never like other food again!

It's quite amazing to me how unhealthy our society chooses to be.  Not to mention the lack of actual exercise (many people consider lifting weights up and down to be exercise, and many of those same people are actually overweight).  I hope our community is smart enough/not-so-damn-lazy to fall into the hands of metabolic syndrome, diabetes, or cardiovascular disease.  Get outside and move around...with your legs.  Even if your 30+ years old, go explore shit.  With my rant over, I present to you my favorite summer foods...

Frozen oranges (peeled, seperated)

Frozen grapes (removed from vine)

Frozen bananas (sliced)

Frozen berries (every kind: blu-e, black-, straw-, ras-)

Frozen apples (slized into bite-size 5/8" cubes)

Frozen pineapple, peaches, mango, melon, etc...

Pretty much any fruit that can be cut up and frozen.  Some are better than others because they freeze differently.  Melons, for example, can be very hard when frozen due to high water content.  Therefore, I tend to chop them up into smaller pieces...you'll figure it out as you go.  

You can also easily make smoothies if you have a blender or food processor (food processors are better imho).

One last bit of advice...to reduce preparation time, I usually go to the supermarket/farmer's market about once every two months and stock up.  Let the fruit ripen and chop it all up at once (about 1 hour) and put everything into a large mixing bowl and mix it up.  Then simply dish it out into these (very cheap, very useful):http://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Freeze-Reditainer-Freezeable-Containers/dp/B007V2V0IQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1367335038&sr=8-2&keywords=freezer+containers

Here's what a previous fruit-slaying session yielded...

Before: http://i.imgur.com/9yQtolH.jpg

After: http://i.imgur.com/fwAhwZB.jpg

Coffee/Caffeine is great too (but ONLY is its before noon and ONLY if I'm planning on a run or bike ride afterwards...also, do not stuff your face with food while drinking coffee, it's very unhealthy but I won't even try to explain the details here).

In my opinion korean food is definitely the best

Galbi

Samgyeopsal

Tteokbokki

Kimchi

but I also like

Five guys burgers

Bacon

Deli style meats

Fried chicken

• Stews
  • Steaks
  • Roasts
  • Sushi
  • Noodles
  • Beer
  • Jerky
  • Vegetables
  • Tea
  • Beer
  • Authentic Asian/German/Russia/Mexican/Moroccan...
  • Raw Meats
  • Cured / Smoked Meats
  • Beer
  • Mostly what ever I can cook and Beer

Coffee and jerky.

Shit, I forgot about those. They are heart attacks on a bun, but they are worth it.

Pizza is one of my favorite food which i use to bake it by my self.In fact i bought a baking equipment at http://www.bedika.fi/ in part of Helsinki just to fulfill my dream to make my own pizza in home.

Raclette

Lovely frensh food, but you have to take the time to prepare and eat it.

im a seafood junkie 

steamed scallops in half shell with oil, diced garlic and vermicelli (oriental style)

lobster tamale

and sorta steamed or baked clams.

boiled fresh sea cucumber meat dipped in spicy soy sauce

the little korean spicy rice cake thingys

sea urchin sashimi

mussles

fried yellow perch fillets

grilled chilean sea bass fillets

geoduck clam slices

blue crab

shrimp

and i've had the great fortune of tasting sturgeon. simply brilliant. 

and if you put enough sirarcha sauce on anything it tastes amazing

Nice deer roast :)

Sushi

miso soup

sushi rice

rice balls

mochi

any japanese food

sesame(spelling) chicken

lemon chicken

dairy queen desserts

jack in the box tacos(mystery meat)

eggdrop soup

salmon

sashimi

chocolate malts

chinese dessert bananas

chocolate chimi

chimichunga

enchilada

Bacon quesadilla

tacos

bacon

bacon peanut butter cookies

peanut butter cookies (I make them)

tea (hot green tea, sometimes iced green tea)

bacon and guacamole cheeseburger

hot dogs with guacomole

mole and mexican food

pork fried rice

Pizza (when its real)

ginger beer

ginger ale

root beer

And more

Im not doing this..