Liquid cooling NZXT Phantom 820

So I currently have two NZXT Krakens cooling my rig at the moment.  The CPU has a Kraken X60 cooling through the top.  The 780TI has a Kraken X40 connected by a Kraken G10... I know what you think.... that's a lot of Krakens!

My only problem is that now my pc looks terrible and I was wondering if I would get better performance with custom liquid cooling (I already know it will look better haha)?  The only problem is, I have no clue where to start?  Can someone send me a good message with all the parts I need?  I will put my specs below. I would love to have a set-up like the one below. 

NZXT Phantom 820

Intel 3770K

Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Kingston SSD 120

NZXT Kraken X60  CPU Liquid cooler

NZXT Hale90 Series 1000w Power Supply

Seagate 3TB Serial ATA HD

GeForce GTX 780TI

specs

XSPC RX360 in roof, RX240 in the bottom is my suggestion. + pump & res + waterblocks + tubing + fittings + fans. I have a switch 810 and before I cooked my 7950 the 360 + 240 was more than enough for high ambient temps and oc's. I have a dual 5.25 d5 pump/res.

Spend some time looking at wc build and plan out what you want colour wise, tubing or acrylic tubing, compression or barb fittings. Lots of decisions.

You want to make sure you can get a waterblock for your gpu as well- http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/ is a good place to start. You'll want a full waterblock, universal blocks are always an option if your pcb isnt supported. Uni blocks in all honesty look pretty sh*t.

Be prepared to spend some decent money on it. Although worth every penny imho.

• XSPC RX360 + 3 fans (like corsair sp120's)
  • XSPC RX240 + 2 fans
  • D5 pump + res of your choice
  • CPU waterblock
  • GPU waterblock
  • tubing or acrylic
  • fittings - straight, 45 angled, 90 angled.
  • coolant - demin water + liquid utopia

Thanks!!!! I really apreciate it