Linux on Windows ARM laptop

Hello all, hopefully this is the right place to post this question.

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book Go 5G through Verizon. This is the first Windows ARM laptop that I’ve owned. I’ve been enjoying using it so far. I’d love to be able to run Linux on it, I am just unsure of a couple things. If there is a Linux distro that can run on this laptop, how would the GPU acceleration work? This laptop uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8CX Gen 2 ARM CPU. I’ve researched some and all I have found are images for things like the Rapsberry Pie. So, I can only guess images of that sort won’t work for this laptop. I haven’t been able to find anything besides I think Ubuntu 18.04 LTS running on ARM, which I believe might have been through WSL? I would love to use Manjaro or something like it. The second thing I am unsure of is would it even be possible to have the cellular connection working on Linux on this laptop? It has 4G, 5G, and 5G UWB. I’ve briefly looked up info on getting cellular connections working in Linux, though they were from a while ago. Not sure if they would work on this laptop. Has there been any work going on to get a full Linux distro working on Windows ARM laptops? If so, I would love to help test stuff. I have a recovery USB made so I have no issue reformatting a lot. Thank you for your replies.

So no, you can’t use bare metal Linux on (most) Windows ARM devices as Qualcomm doesn’t upstream their drivers.
The only way to run Linux on these devices would be though WSL2 or Hyper-V.

Thank you for your reply.

That makes sense if Qualcomm doesn’t have their drivers available. it is nice that WSL is available. I will go ahead and use that.