Linux Mint 17.2 (Working Windows Games) Using POL

Ya I only used it because it has a nice sound manger which mint has pretty much the same thing. xubuntu sound worked but was janky trying to switch outputs which i do quite a lot. I had mint originally but it would not lock the mouse into games so trying to scroll the screen ended up with the mouse out of the game and when you clicked the game minimized. Even ones that were supported on linux.

There are 2 options that comes to mind

1. PlayOnLinux > Configure > Miscellaneous > Mouse Warp Override > Force

Or

1. PlayOnLinux > Configure > Wine > Configure Wine > Graphics > Automatically Capture The Mouse In Full Screen Mode

http://98.139.236.92/search/srpcache?p=arcgames+client+linux&type=__alt__ddc_linuxmint_com&hsimp=yhs-linuxmint&hspart=ddc&fr=yhs-ddc-linuxmint&ei=UTF-8&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=arcgames+client+linux&d=4974376700019764&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=k-eBzxEyCQLWFdlYM7Wop3QpgbWFlPu3&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=DrJUQYsTAkYU6yjhrvZdqA--

Interesting is it not?

These were games just being ran by steam such as dota 2 which seem to work correctly now. (was some time ago when i was on mint)

Ah okay.

Hope they got updated then.

Its nice that Steam has some Linux titles, but i dont think that they will bring BIG titles to linux.

So supporting multiple platforms is the way to go

Gog.com actually have people coding linux support for their games, which Steam wants from the developers. (As far as i know)

Idk i mean they have brought metro and witcher 2 and bioshock infinite they are getting there but there are some games that i doubt they can bring over without rewriting them or creating some kind of wrapper for them to run inside of.

Thanks

thats the reason i use cinnamon. Gnome also has this ( with an extension ) and finally KDE5.2 plasma desktop beta has this application level switching and output switching from the tray.

Im just waiting for a decent Debian KDE5+ desktop distro to come out, because im lazy :P

Neverwinter does work, but the first launch takes really long, about 10 minutes. Otherwise the framerate tends to be somewhat lower than what you get on windows, but nothing major.