Linux Host, gaming win 10 VM

id like to make a AMD build just because ive been poor my whole life and AMD’s been my homie growing up but without an iGPU i think this will make the build harder

Heres my goal, i tried to build this exact thing in 2015 but failed due to the limited technology of my time. i want to just have a awesome linux host(laugh at me if you will but i like linux mint) that can run VM’s on bare metal and not have a KVM switch, notable lag… or really any compromises. ill be harvesting my RTX3070 from my current build but aside from that im looking for recommendations for the motherboard that plays nice with VMs and guides to do such things easier then having to figure it out myself.

i play league of legends and pirates with my friends a lot so using windows is pretty much required, im just tired of them forcing annoying upgrade notices and just the ads in the OS are driving me insane.

so yeah… suggestions for motherboard/cpu and why would be nice.
preferably below 1k for the two if possible or if theres a really nice one above that price point let me know and i can save a bit more for the best options

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.