Linux gaming?

Try anything from Supergiant Games.

1 Like

Pretty much all valve games (TF2,CSGO, HL & HL2, Portal, Left For Dead etc)

That. Plus maybe Black Mesa?

Other stuff: Hyper Light Drifter, Bioshock Infinite, Alien Isolation, Deus-Ex: Mankind Divided, Jotun, Insurgency, Tomb Raider, Limbo, Mad Max, the Metro Redux bundle, the Trine gamesā€¦

There is a lot. The times when you simply had no games on linux are long gone.
I am approaching 300 linux games in my steam library.

1 Like

I used Lutris for LoL and it was extremely easy for the OpenGL version. The DirectX version kept crashing as soon as the launcher would open.

Still, I think Iā€™ll try Lutris for every non-Linux game from now on. You basically just click the link on their website and it opens Lutris and does everything for you, except having to click next a couple times like in Windows.

I havenā€™t had to mess with any configuration settnigs after installā€¦yetā€¦keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

0 A.D. is a more modern ā€œAge of Empiresā€ clone that is free to play.

Itā€™s been in continuous development for over 5-ish years.

Itā€™s pretty fun.

Age of Empires II for reference:

You have to try Tux Racer. That game should be a must for any linux Gamer. xD

The last game I finished on Linux was Hallow Knight. Awesome metroidvania type game.

1 Like

If you can get wine running, Doom is a pretty fun fps single player game

Install the app, get an account on the site, link your steam to the site, sogn in on the app, install a game.

1 Like

Owns both Postal games aye?!

I got my eye on you.

Pretty sure most if not all valve games work on Linux

They were the first games on steam ported over.

Uh-huh, and I was born yesterday, admit it, you like going Postal

Sweet I will check it out! I am what I like to call a wannabe gearhead love cars love rally racing, baja,NHRA, drifting in general but I couldnā€™t tell you jack about them beside make and model and basic maintenance :expressionless: but I am learning as I go :grinning:

1 Like